yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile professional eager to contribute broad-scope business support experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- motivated professional offering over 11 years of solid and progressive administrative support experience, including expertise within sales operations, clerical support and customer service capacities.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction.
- adept at developing and maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- skilled at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- skillful at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- dynamic communication, organization and relationship management skills; type 60wpm and 220 wpm on shorthand machine.
sales associate l. a. tanning salon 2009-2010
- successfully steered tanning sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue, products include tanning memberships/packages, lotions, eye protections, and tanning extenders.
sales representative molinari mills 2007-2009
- effectively handled a broad range of administrative operations, from finance/accounting and clerical support to selling pasta in bulk to manufacturers and wide ranged companies.
guest service agent crown plaza hotel 2006-2007
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing client base.
- serving as concierge and bell staff, facilitated productive relationships with clients to ensure customer loyalty.
sales representative bally total fitness 2005-2006
- actively sold memberships to a wide variety of clientele, increasing sales through personalized gym tours, educational presentations and walking step-by-step through contract terms.
sales associate nordstrom 2005-2006
- proficiently built strong base of returning clients through individualized customer service, resulting in increased clothing sales.
server/hostess renaldi s pizzeria 1997-2005
- responsible for taking reservations, seating guests, placing orders and ensuring timely and efficient service.
coursework in court reporting career colleges of chicago 2005
coursework in court reporting triton college 2004
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!