summary of qualifications
versatile, perceptive, and achievement-driven sales management professional with 15+ years of proven experience in the highly competitive media sales sector. long-respected for advanced abilities in business development, product launches, client acquisition and account management. outstanding blend of expertise in staff leadership, communication, creative problem solving, and driving product launches to meet strict timelines. excel at managing employees, fusing resources, and advancing organizational directives through innovative programs and initiatives. adeptly decode complex situations and deploys business instinct to present logical plans then delegates effectively, remains committed to outcome, and embraces flexible ways to achieve goals.
sales management / sales marketing / staff management / account management / leadership
relationship management / entrepreneurial spirit / teambuilding / inventory forecasting
technical competencies include: ms office; quickbooks accounting, and microsoft word
the media house ~ lenexa, kansas
owner/manager, 2004 c 2008
- demonstrated exemplary ability in directing business development efforts for a new company, implemented strategic plans that resulted in $1.2mm in annual revenue for 1st fiscal year.
- leveraged proven sales management abilities to drive business generation programs, achieving superior sales results and establishing consistent growth in annual profit margins.
- merged proven motivational and organizational talents to direct vendor relations, marketing, operations, and professional development of staff.
- directed the professional success of an 8-member team and increased market presence by designing the www.weselltape.com website.
- handled a variety of national key accounts and engaged in b2b educational sales.
- launched a cd & dvd duplication/replication center.
premier magnetics, lenexa, kansas
national sales manager, 1999 c 2004
- secured consistent levels of referred and repeat business from a vast client base through successful relationship and account management, networking, consultative sales and communication; captured $3mm in gross sales during 2 fiscal years.
devised business development strategies that identified target markets and business opportunities and established an internet brand with the tape guys yielding $50k/mo.
implemented inventory management initiatives for $100k and vendor relations campaigns that generated increased levels of sales and revenue growth.
- oversaw the professional success of 9 personnel.
served as key liaison to customers, utilizing proven relationship management skills to enhance the company reputation externally and optimize business positioning.
page 1 of 2
producers tape service, overland park, kansas
midwest sales manager, 1989 c 1999
- played a pivotal role in the development of key client retention initiatives and forged strong professional client relationships that grew sales to $4mm+ by 1998 and led to recognition as salesman of the year.
- enhanced business development opportunities through the development, implementation, and direction of successful lead generation strategies and presentations that maximize sales and profitability.
- planned and facilitated new selling channels, providing leadership and direction to sales representatives in the execution of daily roles and responsibilities.
- demonstrated exemplary critical thinking abilities to create highly effective strategies to exceed monthly sales; managed government bid sales, enhancing product and company positioning.
university of kansas, lawrence, kansas
business administration courses
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity as a (insert role) and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as indicated in the accompanying resume, i bring you a positive and energetic work approach and an exemplary blend of talents in the areas of sales, needs analysis, financial transactions, client relations, revenue growth, and account management. to complement these qualifications, i offer an unwavering commitment to providing stellar customer service and dealing directly with the public as a front-line company representative, keeping in mind to remain accessible to clients at all times while simultaneously exceeding goals.
to date in my career, i have held progressively responsible positions including national sales manager and midwest sales manager based on a demonstrated ability to meet and exceed established goals and manage individual and business accounts. as a proactive contributor to your company, you will find me to be a driven professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior motivational attributes, unparalleled levels of enthusiasm and personal dedication, and strong client relations.
with proven leadership abilities and a demonstrated record of personal success and achievement, i have recognizably improved levels of company and product positioning. i continuously utilize an aptitude to strategically indicate complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!