Highly analytical MBA Candidate with excellent leadership talents eager to contribute exemplary financial acumen, accounting skills, and sharp attention to accuracy toward supporting a dynamic employer as a Credit or Financial Analyst.
Broad-based experience spans accounts payable and receivable, mortgage banking, bankruptcy, consumer credit, compliance, and financial statements/analysis.
Extensive supervisory and team-building experience includes training, developing, mentoring, evaluating and managing personnel.
Strong organizational, decision-making, administrative, planning, and communication skills.
Ability to establish effective working relationships with all levels of an organization.
Reputation for integrity, sound business judgment, and prioritization skills.
Well-honed multi-tasking abilities; gracefully balance competing priorities.
Highly versatile; quickly adapt to new roles, tasks, software, responsibilities and environments.
Dependable, loyal, ethical and extremely productive; consistently ensure and perform a thorough and quality job in all endeavors.
Brice, Vander Linden, and Wernick / National Bankruptcy Services, Dallas, TX, 2007 to 2009
Bankruptcy Audit Specialist
- Consistently ranked as top performer within unit, repeatedly exceeding productivity and accuracy goals.
- Administered on-going payment compliance and case activity audits for 1,300+ active bankruptcy files, meticulously reviewing all court documents and ensuring compliance with legal regulations.
- Completed and submitted legal forms and supporting documents to attorneys for timely submission to courts.
- Relied upon for proven expertise and leadership attributes to assist in training and mentoring new staff.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Nationstar Mortgage, Lewisville, TX, 2007
Mortgage Loan Officer
- Recognized by company Vice President for delivering outstanding customer service and exhibiting exemplary dedication.
- Skillfully presented loan solutions and programs, winning and maintaining confidence of borrowers through solid relationship-building skills.
- Exhibited sharp multi-tasking capabilities in conducting credit checks and completing loan documentation.
DHI Mortgage / DR Horton Homes, Rowlett, TX, 2006
Mortgage Loan Closer and Funder
Consistently exceeded monthly goals and maintained 100% accuracy by precisely verifying accuracy of completed loan closing packets.
Prepared and processed bank drafts to facilitate funding for closed loans.
Compiled and distributed all completed and audited files to investors.
CVS Pharmacy, Las Vegas, NV, 2005 to 2006
Supervisor / Greeting Card Manager
Managed, trained, evaluated, and directed efforts of five employees, constantly promoting a cooperative and collaborative work environment to optimize productivity and customer service.
Performed full spectrum of retail management functions inclusive of daily deposits, reconciliations, devising staff schedules, cash management, and inventory control.
BHI Bookkeeping and Taxes, Las Vegas, NV, 2004
Delivered sterling client service by expeditiously performing financial statement preparation, bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable, and sales revenue calculations.
MBA Degree (in progress)
Texas Woman s University, Denton, TX, expected completion August 2009
All-American Scholar Nominee 2009
Golden Key International Honor Society Member
Key areas of study: Managerial Decision Making; Management and Organization; Strategic Information Systems; Principles of Management and Organization; Managerial Accounting; Research Methods; Administrative Managerial Finance; International Management; Quantitative Analysis; Business Statistics
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration & Management
University of Las Vegas, Nevada, Las Vegas, NV, 2006
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!