yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
5704 abelia ct. • cincinnati, oh 45313
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile respiratory therapist eager to contribute comprehensive background toward actively supporting the employer in providing quality patient care.
- highly qualified healthcare professional offering over 9 years experience working in icu, er, neonatal/pediatric icu, critical care transport, high-risk labor and delivery, and general medical environments.
- strong medical background in clinical research, medical equipment operations and pharmaceuticals.
- in depth expertise in intubations, lab draws, code blue response, non-invasive and invasive ventilation.
- proven ability to supervise healthcare staff, assigning work and precepting new therapists.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- skilled in completing all medical documentation, patient records and regulatory paperwork, while maintaining patient confidentiality.
- technically adept at writing code in both c++ and vb.
clinical trial experience
respiratory randomized, blind, dose-range finding, multi-center, parallel-group, active and placebo controlled trial of the safety and efficacy of investigative study gas in neonatal patients with primary pulmonary hypertension.
respiratory evaluation of the safety, efficacy and limitation of oxygen in the prevention of retinal damage to premature infants.
travel registered respiratory therapist south shore hospital 2010
travel registered respiratory therapist california pacific medical center 2010
travel registered respiratory therapist rady children s hospital 2009-2010
travel registered respiratory therapist fletcher allen hospital 2009
travel registered respiratory therapist lucile packard hospital 2009
travel registered respiratory therapist community hospital 2008-2009
travel registered respiratory therapist woman s hospital 2008
travel registered respiratory therapist pitt county memorial hospital 2007-2008
staff registered respiratory therapist wake med 2007-2008
staff registered respiratory therapist university of north carolina 2006-2007
travel registered respiratory therapist duke university 2005-2006
travel therapist columbus children s hospital 2006
travel therapist indiana university hospital 2006
travel therapist riverside medical center 2005-2006
travel therapist miami valley hospital 2004-2005
staff therapist rotherts home health care 2004-2005
staff therapist cincinnati children s hospital 2003-2004
staff therapist good samaritan hospital 2001-2003
bachelor s of arts in liberal arts the college of mount saint joseph 2006
associate s degree in respiratory therapy shawnee state university 2001
registered respiratory therapist board examination, oh, ky, in, nc, co, ca, ma 2001
acls ▪ bls ▪ nrp ▪ pals
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!