yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile banking professional eager to contribute broad-scope management experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- offer over 20 years of solid and progressive bank management experience, including expertise within financial sales operations, personnel development and customer service capacities.
- in depth expertise in client-focused banking positions focused on delivering world class customer service.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- recognized as self motivated, highly talented, creative thinker and troubleshooter.
- proven ability to identify and resolve intricate client problems, while maintaining customer loyalty and satisfaction.
financial center manager washington mutual bank/chase bank 2003-present
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of operations, from sales/marketing and customer service to business development and accounting/finance.
- spearhead new branch opening, successfully introducing wamu to the new york market, handling construction, initial marketing, business development, and staffing operations.
- successfully steer sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue on behalf of company.
assistant branch manager dime savings bank of williamsburgh 2002-2003
hand-selected to lead under-performing bronx branch to increase productivity and audit scores, effectively improved audit scores from failing to 2nd highest in region and increased deposit base by $2m in six weeks.
client service officer/assistant manager jp morgan chase & company 1998-2001
spearheaded both internal and external client-related business operations, including brokerage, investment and retirement account openings.
- effectively hired, trained and directed client service staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as training new hires, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
successfully initiated weekly deployment meetings with service and sales staff, effectively bridging departmental gaps, while boosting productivity and personnel contributions.
client associate manager jp morgan chase & company 1996-1998
actively developed innovative new business procedures, effectively enhancing daily work functions.
tasked with branch opening and closing responsibilities, held branch keys.
operations assistant jp morgan chase & company 1994-1996
responsible for conducting branch audits, overseeing all bookkeeping operations and ensuring compliance with bank policy.
head teller jp morgan chase & company 1992-1994
effectively managed a broad range of operations, from monitoring branch cash supply and setting vault alarm to coordinating staff schedules and preparing branch proof records.
assistant head teller jp morgan chase & company 1991-1992
paying & receiving teller jp morgan chase & company 1989-1991
co-manager lane bryant 1988-1989
showroom manager ktz apparel associates 1986-1988
associates of applied science in fashion merchandising/marketing fashion institute of technology 1988
certified notary public ▪ nys life & health insurance license ▪ six sigma green belt certification
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!