yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
results-driven sales leader eager to apply dynamic communication, product sales and relationship development skills toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing sales and profits.
- driven, results-oriented sales representative with expertise in dealer and consumer sales eager to contribute to optimizing revenue and profit performance for a progressive organization.
- excel in defining and penetrating lucrative markets and capitalizing on opportunities to strategically drive business growth.
- drove strategic relationships with sales and support teams in developing quality business solutions while providing exceptional customer service.
- consistently generated extensive contacts, referrals and new accounts to boost bottom-line profitability on behalf of company.
- demonstrated exceptional communication skills in consulting with key decision makers, delivering powerful presentations and diplomatically handling all problems.
- recognized as seasoned, quality-driven business professional with a proven track record of integrity and sensitivity in all client interactions.
- dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills.
leadership career progression
outside sales representative oce north america 2007-present
- spearhead all sales operations within defined territory, while consistently generating new business through cold calling and telemarketing strategies.
- successfully generate productive leads and business opportunities from individual consultation with potential and existing clientele.
- consistently provide quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts and clientele base.
- drive account sales above quota on numerous occasions, including 148% above quota in march, 2009 and
- made 144% of quota in november, 2007.
assistant manager, deli/food service bristol farms 1998-2007
- actively collaborated with management in the coordination of all catering and event planning operations.
- effectively provided quality products and personalized customer service, increasing new clients and repeat customers.
- responsible for managing all aspects of employee operations, including supervising 10 employees, scheduling shifts and maintaining work quality.
- successfully supervised a broad range of operations, from food preparation and food sanitation to employee safety and retail cost analysis.
- recognized for excellence in customer service; awarded employee-of-the-month 2 times for exceptional on the job performance.
intern saleen, inc. 2006
- spearheaded the documentation and organization of media coverage for the saleen mustang, promoting efficiency and accuracy.
- actively contributed to the drafting and editing of non-disclosure statements and other business documents on behalf of steve saleen and promotional materials.
- successfully collaborated in the research of both current and past material regarding competition for the saleen mustang.
california state university fullerton, ca 2006
bachelor of arts in communications, emphasis in public relations
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!