analytical and skilled professional with solid and transferrable skills that would greatly assist any organization focused on human resources. highly adept in many facets of recruitment, providing excellent customer service including active listening, analysis, empathy, problem identification and resolution. skilled in supporting professionals with demonstrated excellence in administrative functions including, phone skills and interacting with clients. dynamic organizational skills; expertly handle multiple clients concerns with minimal error and consistent accuracy. prominent relationship builder, able to magnify the benefit of mutual relationships with professionals within a multi-level organization. qualified leader quickly promoted through progressive career because of strong ability to produce results individual and as part of a team.
mindstreams, city, state
recruiter, 2008 c present
- addressed students to disseminate information concerning possible job openings and career opportunities.
- advised management on organizing, preparing, and implementing recruiting and retention programs.
- contacted applicants to inform them of educational possibilities, consideration, and selection of a potential program.
- evaluated recruitment and selection criteria to ensure conformance to professional, statistical, and testing standards, recommending revision as needed.
- informed potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and educational opportunities in organizations.
- interviewed applicants to obtain information on educational history, training, education, and job skills.
- performed searches for qualified candidates according to relevant criteria, using computer databases, networking, internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, recruiting efforts, and employee referrals.
crg west, city, state
administration assistant, 2006 c 2008
- checked to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- completed order forms, prepare change of address records, and issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.
- conferred with customers by telephone or in person in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders or cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints.
- contacted customers to respond to inquiries, determine charges for products requested, collected payments, or arranged for billing.
- kept records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- engaged in appointment scheduling, courtesy reminder calls, correspondence with international customers, database maintenance, electronic file maintenance, and clerical support.
page 1 of 2
ypi/ace tutoring, city, state
tutor/ site director, 2006 c 2008
- gave out teaching materials such as textbooks, workbooks, papers, and other utensils to student in 4th c 8th grade students.
- prepared various types of student reports for the los angeles school district.
- discussed assigned duties with classroom teachers to coordinate instructional efforts.
- distributed assignments and collected them when they are completed.
- observed students' performance, and record relevant data to assess progress.
- prepared lesson outlines and plans in assigned subject areas and present subject matter to students.
- provided extra assistance to students with special needs, such as non-english-speaking students or those with physical and mental disabilities.
newton learning, city, state
- provided in-home tutoring in math and reading for 5th to 8th graders.
- served in a teaching capacity position for which a teacher or another professional has ultimate responsibility for the design and implementation of educational programs and services.
food-4-less, city, state
customer service, 2003 c 2004
- stood as 1 of 4 clerks who was responsible for opening and closing the gas station.
- took inventory or examine merchandise to identify items to be reordered or replenished greeted each customer and answered customers' questions about merchandise and advised customers on merchandise selection.
- cleaned display cases, shelves, and aisles.
- compared merchandise invoices to items actually received to ensure that shipments are correct.
- itemized and totaled customer merchandise selection at checkout counter, using cash register, and accepted cash or charged card for purchases.
- received, opened, unpacked and issued sales floor merchandise.
denny s restaurant, city, state
server, 2001 c 2003
- checked with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- cleaned tables or counters after patrons have finished dining.
- collected payments from customers.
- described and recommended wines to customers.
- escorted customers to their tables.
- explained how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
master of business administration candidate, 2010
nova southeastern university, fort lauderdale-davie, fl
bachelor or arts in communication, 2007
state university-los angeles, los angeles, ca
zeta phi beta sorority, incorporated c treasure / speech and debate team
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!