yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
p.o. box 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile administrative professional eager to contribute broad-scope property management experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- talented administrator offering over 26 years experience in office management, including expertise within executive-level support, accounting support and client service capacities.
- extensive background in accounting, management, sales/marketing, legal support, public relations, corporate policies/procedures, and working with board of directors.
- consistently develop and maintain detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- recognized for meaningful contributions in increasing office efficiency through effective office systems, work prioritization and detailed scheduling.
- skilled at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- dynamic communication, presentation, troubleshooting, and relationship management skills.
- technically proficient in microsoft office suite and specialized accounting packages.
property manager plantation at lenox homeowners' association 1990-present
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from installing a computerized database to establishing in-house accounting system and handling monthly financials.
- strategically coordinate maintenance operations for 6 elevators, 6 generators, 6 midrise buildings, 23 townhomes, and 22 duplex units, a lake, swimming pool, clubhouse on 35 acres in affluent buckhead, ga.
- effectively trained and directed 12-member staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
regional administrator cap gemini america 1990
realtor powderhorn ski resort 1989-1990
property manager beacon hill apartments 1985-1989
paralegal certificate uga
dallas baptist university, 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 000001 • atlanta, ga 31139
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a executive assistant capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include experience in property management, accounting operations, business support, and client service capacities. an examination of my credentials will confirm that i am a skilled professional who thrives in a challenging work environment. i am driven, independently motivated, and results-oriented. i enjoy a challenge and work hard to achieve success. it is my practice to operate within a strict conduct of professionalism and integrity with my clientele. to complement this background, i offer dynamic communication, organization, problem solving, and relationship management skills.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!