results-driven construction/landscape manager eager to contribute expertise in steering operations, business development, p&l, and team building initiatives toward actively collaborating with a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- results-oriented, hands-on construction and landscaping manager with 25 years of expertise in all facets of the industry.
- in depth experience as a construction superintendent and project manager, with hands on expertise in reading blueprints, project specs, estimating, and scheduling for construction projects.
- verifiable track record for the successful completion of multi-million dollar projects through coordinating trades, developing partnerships, and building positive rapport with architects, engineers, local officials, vendors, and clients while maintaining costs.
- versed in contract negotiations, project estimation, impending design problems, document preparation, building code regulations, material purchasing, site management through certification of occupancy.
- strategically planned, allocated and administered budget to maximize use of resources, contain costs and boost profits.
- successfully generated yearly construction revenue of more than $2.5m over three consecutive years.
owner/operator j.h. inc. landscape/construction management company 1983-present
- successfully led company from startup to over $3.5m in annual landscaping/construction revenue.
- actively serve as project manager, overseeing construction and landscape jobs from concept to completion.
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from bid/contractor development, contract negotiations and budget oversight to sales/marketing, accounting and quality control.
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue;
- effectively hired, trained and directed 15-member staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
- efficiently coordination of all phases of construction, including civil, structural, architectural, mechanical, plumbing, and electrical subcontractors.
- cost-effectively managed purchasing and facilitated productive vendor relationships to achieve competitive pricing and boost bottom-line profitability.
- proficiently ensure compliance with current building codes, while obtaining all necessary permits.
senior loan officer maryland mortgage 2003-2006
- spearheaded the origination and closing of over $7m in loans annually; recipient of top producer award in 2004 and 2005.
mba in human resources and personnel management loyola university
ba in business administration loyola university
member landscape contractors association
member home builders association
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!