Dedicated Physiotherapist with exemplary clinical acumen eager to contribute talents toward supporting a dynamic company in optimizing client care.
Significant strengths in health promotion and education, and treating clients of diverse cultures, ages and backgrounds, with a wide range of rehabilitation needs and goals.
Diligently comply with policies, standards, regulatory requirements specific to the physiotherapy profession.
Easily adapt to new roles, responsibilities, technologies, equipment, and environments.
Excel in communicating with multidisciplinary health care team members to steer cohesive efforts, optimize quality of treatment, and promote functional independence for clients.
Proficient in assessment, treatment planning, implementation, and evaluation.
Master of Physical Therapy (MPT), University of Saskatchewan, 2009
Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, University of Saskatchewan, 2007
Physiotherapy Assistant Diploma, Grant MacEwan Community College, Edmonton, 2004
Courtside Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation, Regina, SK, 2009 to Present
- Conduct functional ability evaluations using client s history and results from physical examination.
- Administer standardized tests and measures, clarify diagnosis, define goals, and develop an appropriate treatment plan with an emphasis on proper technique and exercise education.
- Continually evaluate and document client progress to optimize outcome.
- Leverage excellent communication and interpersonal skills to treat primary SGI, WCB and private clients in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Exhibit sharp attention to accuracy in performing charting and maintaining client records.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Daniels and Kimber Physiotherapy Clinic, 2007 to 2009
- Designed customized exercise programs for clients and provided critical instruction in proper exercise technique.
- Determined and recorded clients blood pressure and updated charts.
The Fit Center, Physical Activity Complex, University of Saskatchewan, 2005 to 2007
- Coordinated and conducted client assessments, provided consultative guidance pertaining to exercise and physical health, and designed individual fitness programs.
Job Coach, David Laird Camp Ground, North Battleford, SK, 2004 (summer)
Lifeguard / Swimming Instructor, Kinsmen Aquatic Center , North Battleford, 2002, 2006 (summers)
Pro Sport Rehab, Saskatoon, SK, 2009
Children s Ward, Wascana, Regina, SK, 2009
Neuro Ward, RUH, Saskatoon, SK, 2009
Medicine Ward, General Hospital, Regina, SK, 2008
STAR Rehab, North Battleford, SK, 2008
First Aid/CPR C
Certified Exercise Physiologist, Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology
Member, Saskatchewan College of Physical Therapists
Volunteer Medic, World Soccer Tournament, 2010
Cosmo Industries, 2005
Volunteer Medic, Impact! Canada, 2002
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a Physiotherapist capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I bring to you a Master s in Physiotherapy and considerable experience in both physical and exercise therapy. To complement these qualifications, I offer solid organizational, clinical, report-writing, and interpersonal skills which are essential as a physiotherapist.
As a member of the Saskatchewan College of Physical Therapists, I consistently adhere to all regulatory standards and requirements. I am relocating to Ottawa this summer where I will seek registration with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario and plan to secure permanent employment for September 2010.
I will be in Ottawa on several occasions prior to my relocation and would be very eager to schedule a meeting. You will find me to be a self-motivated professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through flexibility and superior client relations skills. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your hospital/clinic, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!