~ Innovative and results-focused Fashion Industry Professional eager to contribute excellent educational credentials, organizational expertise, and interpersonal skills toward supporting a dynamic employer in optimizing market share and revenue growth. ~
Extremely detail-focused and highly organized with exceptional marketing, merchandising, brand management, and strategic planning capabilities.
Exemplary blend of communication, research, problem solving, budgeting, and decision-making skills.
Proficiency in driving cohesive and collaborative efforts among cross-functional and cross-cultural teams.
Leverage significant multi-tasking capabilities to plan, coordinate and manage marketing and promotional events, plans, and campaigns.
Excellent understanding of industry and trend analysis, competitive positioning, marketing program development, and results tracking.
Reputation for versatility, resourcefulness, and the ability to quickly adapt to new roles, environments, tasks, technologies, and responsibilities.
Solid experience in coordinating fashion shows inclusive of music, models and clothing.
Merrill Lynch, Hong Kong & Singapore, 2006 to 2008
Senior Specialist Client Service C Equity Derivatives and OTC Products
Quickly promoted based on proven performance to examine and resolve client issues, validate reports, obtain and set up settlement instructions, and verify payments.
Recommended and initiated project to streamline and expedite settlement platforms between clearing banks, client, and global offices.
Diligently ensured and monitored consistent compliance with audit and risk control measures.
Proactively liaised with traders, clients, and IT department to accurately and efficiently calculate and process quarterly payments for notes.
George Ermis Hong Kong Ltd., Hong Kong, 2005 to 2006
Merchandiser, Women s Wear
- Contributed dynamic organizational strengths to manage buyer and designer accounts for Australian labels, support product development efforts, and assist in seasonal range selection.
- Skillfully sourced fabrics, trims, and accessories for sample garment, and exercised strong communication skills to negotiate pricing, delivery, and shipment methods with buyers and manufacturers.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Rockfish Seafood Grill, Southlake, TX, 2001 to 2004
- Advanced to devise and administer employee training programs based on proven customer service expertise, leadership attributes, and focus on quality service.
- Facilitated daily shift meetings to elevate morale, build team cooperation, and elevate productivity.
- Recognized and awarded for delivering outstanding customer service and generating highest sales for in-house promotions.
John Russell Apparel, Dallas, TX, 2003 (internship)
Wholesale / Retail / Marketing / Events Coordinator
- Planned, organized and orchestrated fashion shows with full accountability for selecting gowns, models, music, and themes.
- Formulated and launched strategic sales and marketing campaigns to further boost revenues from top-selling merchandise, and supported buyer sales at the New York Bridal Market.
- Actively participated in advertising meetings to assemble and distribute press packages.
- Demonstrated impressive flexibility in assisting with inventory control, floor sets, Internet searches, and client deliveries.
Juice 21, Dallas, TX, 2001 to 2004
Contract Event Coordinator
- Played a lead role in planning, coordinating and managing comprehensive backstage operations for Dallas-based fashion shows for up to 800 attendees.
- Decisively recruited, interviewed, hired, directed and supervised models, stylists, photographers, and make-up artists for shows.
- Exhibited solid time management skills to spearhead rehearsals and photo sessions for an average of 20 models.
Brand Ambassador, Performance Event Marketing Co., New York, NY
Assistant Boutique Manager, La Plaza Wellness Center, Colleyville, TX
B.S. Degree, Fashion Merchandising C Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, TX, 2004
- National Honor Society
Certificate of Completion C Fashion Institute of Technology, New York, NY, 2001
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a <insert job title/position> capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I bring to you a Bachelor s Degree in Fashion Merchandising, considerable experience in selecting models, clothing and music for fashion shows, and an exemplary blend of talents in marketing plan development, sourcing raw materials, and maintaining effective client relationships. To complement these qualifications, I offer polished organizational, budgeting, critical thinking, and prioritization skills which are essential in a <insert job title/position> role.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a highly motivated professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior self-initiative and unparalleled creative flair. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to <insert name of organization>, and look forward to hearing from you soon. Please note that I am eager to relocate to Los Angeles as soon as possible.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!