yyyyyy x. yyyyyy 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
insurance professional with strong experience in all facets of claims handling, qa, interviewing, interrogation, documentation and loss prevention seeking a challenging claims/special investigator assignment.
ø over nine years of successful claims experience with progressive insurance.
ø expertise in all facets of claims adjustment, investigation and resolution.
ø adept in investigations, documentation, analysis and obtaining documentation.
ø knowledgeable in claims guidelines, fire and theft, loss prevention and wicklander & zulawski interviewing/interrogation.
ø skilled in evidence collection and analysis.
ø proven member of highly efficient teams.
ø familiarity in fraud identification and investigation.
ø skilled in coordinating customers, attorneys and vendors.
ø deliver exceptional customer service.
ø record of progression to assignments of increasing authority and responsibility.
ø well-organized multi-tasker with strong detail orientation.
ø proficient in advanced business software applications.
ø b.a., political science and a.s, criminal justice.
ø licensed physical damage appraiser.
progressive insurance 2000 - present
claims investigator (2003-present)
- promoted to investigate first/third party suspicious claims.
- tasked to interview insured individuals, witnesses while following- up with local law enforcement and fire officials to resolve claims.
- research/secure physical evidence for analysis for use in future litigation/ criminal cases.
- analyze physical damage in fire/theft related incidences for claims escalation to forensic vendor.
- ensure all physical damage settlements are resolved efficiently.
- deliver highly positive relations with policy holders to develop collaborative understanding of claims.
- assigned as mentor for new investigators in pennsylvania.
- identify vendor cost effective resources while maintaining quality product.
- expertise in multiple manufacturer ignition properties.
- obtain in-depth recorded statements.
- administer/maintain investigative databases.
- triage new assignments to other pa investigators.
claims representative (2000-2003)
- recruited to investigate liability and resolve claims.
- processed issues covering fraud, coverage and liability.
- authored estimates on automobile/ property covering evaluating total losses, disposing of salvage, negotiating with body shops and issuing field drafts.
- qualified, evaluated and negotiated soft tissue injury settlements including both early settlement opportunities and ongoing treatment claims.
during 1999-2000, served as loss prevention specialist, redners warehouse markets. in this assignment, serviced over 40 warehouses and retail units and reduced shrinkage, security violations and unsafe conditions.
east stroudsburg university, east
stroudsburg, pa , bachelor of arts., political science, 1998
luzerne county community college, nanticoke, pa, associates degree, criminal justice, 1994
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!