Versatile Management Executive eager to contribute extensive Operations, Procurement, and Staff Leadership talents toward supporting a dynamic company in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Diligently assess all aspects of business operations to determine and optimize fiscal performance, sustainability, competitive positioning, and revenue opportunities.
Significant experience in personnel development and management, profit and loss (P&L) administration, budgeting, procurement, vendor relations, and quality assurance.
Leverage considerable team-building capabilities to recruit, hire, train, motivate, coach, and manage highly-productive personnel.
Methodical problem solver with a solid track record of executing innovative solutions to meet challenging business goals and needs.
Excel in fostering, nurturing and maintaining cohesive and collaborative relationships across the organization.
Ashcraft Furniture, Toddington, Gloucestershire, UK, 1987 to 2010
Managing Director / Owner
- Independently launched, managed and grew company to achieve outstanding levels of success, securing and maintaining business with country s largest retailers.
- Championed efforts for company to generate $10M in annual revenue.
- Directed broad spectrum of daily operations including production, logistics, procurement, product pricing, and strategic planning.
- Oversaw sales activities, marketing, client relationship management, and quality control.
- Steered new furniture design and development to optimize competitive positioning and market share growth.
- Contributed strong personnel management expertise toward driving human resources functions for staff base of approximately 60; managed hiring, training, coaching, performance evaluations, and terminations.
Worcester Technical College, Worcester, UK
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a <INSERT JOB TITLE/POSITION> capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, I successfully established and operated a multimillion dollar furniture development company in Britain for over 20 years before recently selling the company for profit and moving to the United States.
I bring to you excellent skills in full-scope business management, and a significant blend of talents in production operations, quality control, purchasing, budgeting, and staff leadership. Additionally, I offer exemplary strategic planning, analytical, forecasting, and communication skills which are paramount as a <INSERT JOB TITLE/POSITION>.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through insight, flexibility, and an entrepreneurial spirit. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!