Dedicated Business Management Executive eager to contribute outstanding Sales,
Operations, and Staff Leadership expertise toward supporting a progressive organization in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Able to thoroughly assess all aspects of multi-site business operations to determine and optimize fiscal performance, sustainability, competitive positioning, and revenue opportunities. Seasoned experience in profit and loss (P&L) administration, budgeting, procurement, vendor relations, and franchise management. Leverage considerable team-building capabilities to recruit, hire, train, motivate, coach, and manage highly-productive personnel. Proficiency in market analysis, sales and marketing management, staff training and development, budgeting, negotiating, problem solving, and strategic planning. Adept at navigating unified efforts among cross-functional and cross-cultural teams.
- Successfully opened three UPS franchises (United Parcel Service, formerly Mail Boxes Etc.) within 4 ½ years and efficiently managed full-scope daily business operations.
- Drove continuous and double-digit sales growth for all three stores each year and sold two stores in 2006 for profit.
- Consistently achieved and exceeded quota while with Cardinal Health and won Regional Manager of the Year Award on two occasions.
- Repeatedly promoted within Baxter Travenol Labs Inc. as a result of superior performance, loyalty, and sales achievements.
The UPS Store, Raleigh, NC, 2000 to Present
Owner & Operator
- Direct daily business operations for #1 store in Raleigh with full accountability for P&L management, staffing, marketing, and customer service and satisfaction.
- Recruit, hire, train, develop and evaluate personnel, consistently focusing on team cohesiveness and customer service excellence.
- Apply keen communication skills toward negotiating supplier contracts, marketing the business within the community, and motivating employees to display outstanding levels of productivity.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Cardinal Health, 1995 to 2000
Regional Sales Manager, Allegiance Surgical Specialist Division
- Demonstrated exemplary leadership talents in coordinating regional sales operations, recruiting and training new sales representatives, and leading personnel to generate $60M annually.
- Effortlessly adapted to multiple corporate changes, mergers, and reorganizations during transitions spanning Travenol Labs, Baxter-Travenol, Baxter, Allegiance, and Cardinal Health.
Allegiance, Inc. Medivac Division, 1994
Regional Sales Manager
- Directed, empowered and motivated U.S. Medivac sales force of 16 representatives servicing half of the country.
- Resourcefully devised, coordinated and evaluated sales strategies and seamlessly partnered with marketing and manufacturing divisions to propel sales and market share growth.
Baxter Travenol Labs Inc. / Pharmaseal Division, 1991 to 1994
Regional Sales Manager
- Steadily advanced through a series of promotions based on superior performance.
- Developed, coached, mentored and managed 12 sales representatives in Mid-Atlantic region.
- Former roles included National Training Manager of Pharmaseal Division, Territory Manager of Pharmaseal Division and Territory Manager of Medical Products Division.
Additional experience includes 7 years as an Account Representative for companies such as Johnson and Johnson and Del Monte.
B.S. in Economics, Xavier University, Philippines
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!