seeking to obtain an assistant apartment manager position that is challenging and offers growth based on dedication and proven ability.
operations / building maintenance / equipment operation / program implementation / strategic planning
relationship building / customer relations / regulatory compliance / p&l / cost controls
business forecasting / team leadership
assistant manager, 01/2004 c 01/2010
belmor mobile home park, federal way, wa
- met with prospective tenants to show properties, explained terms of occupancy, and provided information about local areas.
- directed collection of monthly assessments, rental fees, and deposits and payment of incurred operating expenses.
- inspected grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance.
- investigated complaints, disturbances and violations and resolved problems following management rules and regulations.
- planned, scheduled, and coordinated general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling or construction projects for properties.
- managed and oversaw operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of properties.
- negotiated the sale, lease, or development of property and completed or reviewed appropriate documents and forms.
- maintained records of sales, rental or usage activity, special permits issued, maintenance and operating costs, or property availability.
- determined and certified the eligibility of prospective tenants, following government regulations.
- prepared detailed budgets and financial reports for property.
manager, 051997 c 01/2004
alyson manor mobile estates/richland mobile home park, richland, wa
- met with prospective residents, identifying their housing needs, interviewing them to determine eligibility, showing vacant units and property amenities.
- prepared leases and conducted move-ins and move-outs, collected rent from residents, verified amount paid, and deposited rent checks.
- maintained good tenant/owner relations by utilizing professional communication at all times.
- handled residents' questions, complaints and concerns and took the necessary steps to resolve the situation.
- worked cohesively with vendors in the purchase of maintenance supplies and equipment, and managed budget to accomplish goals.
montana state university
bachelor of science in chemistry
- seminars in landlord-tenant law in the manufactured housing industry.
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in an assistant manager capacity, and i am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include
operations / building maintenance / equipment operation / program implementation
strategic planning / relationship building / customer relations / regulatory compliance
p&l / cost controls / business forecasting / team leadership
i have effectively applied my skills and knowledge toward managing residential mobile parks for the last 13+ years as a manager and assistant manager.
to complement this background, i offer dedication, and a task-oriented attitude that has resulted in success for all previous employers.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your firm, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!