eager art & printmaking scholar seeking an internship or artist assistant that allows for hands-on training in printmaking and enhances a solid foundation of art education.
introduction to printmaking, printmaking 2, lithography, screen printing, screen process 2, new directions in printmaking, bookmaking, drawing, photography, painting, visual elements.
2007 c present, towson university, towson, md ~ bachelor of arts in art, printmaking concentration
• dean's list honor
sales associate, 2009 c present
hudson trail outfitters, towson, md
• greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
• describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers; demonstrate use or operation of merchandise.
• recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
• compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payments.
• answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
• maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
team member, 2008 c 2009
pizza hut, lansdale, pa
• advanced professional potential by completing various managerial training seminars and training as a shift manager.
• prepared new and existing for employees for multiple duties during training on operational duties.
• wrote patrons' food orders on order slips, memorized orders, or entered orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
• checked with customers to ensure they are enjoying their meals and took action to correct any problems.
• member of carroll arts center, westminster, md
• volunteer docent at american visionary arts museum in baltimore, md
• author, art blog: www.hallieedlund.wordpress.com
• 2nd place in montgomery county community college's student art show - mixed media category
• 2nd place in statewide "reflections" contest
• 2nd and honorable mention for two oil paintings in westminster high school's student art show
mitchell school of fine arts (a studio run by paul mitchell that focuses on academic techniques from the old masters), baltimore md, 2001 c 2004
• children's class teacher
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!