yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx ,
xxxx , xxxxx 00000
proficient it professional eager to contribute technical expertise as well as strong project management and communication skills and lean manufacturing talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- a results-oriented it professional with experience in computer engineering, management, and support of information systems.
- in-depth expertise in the implementation, analysis, maintenance, troubleshooting, and upgrading of data services.
- strong hands on knowledge of software maintenance and troubleshooting; experience in helpdesk and desktop support.
- background in the installation, repair and maintenance of all in-house computer systems and networks.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- proven ability to lead and motivate team members to ensure success.
- recognized for dynamic communication and relationship management skills.
- track record for diagnosing complex problems and consistently delivering effective solutions.
successfully supervise safety award, 2005
employee of the year, 2000
novell cna certified: intranetware 4.11
state licensed emt-iv
national registry of emergency medical technicians
skywarn trained weather observer
cobol, fortran, rpg, and basic programming language certification
it analyst manufacturers industrial group 2007-2008
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from in-house wiring for data services, lotus notes email support and edi setups to it budget preparation, technical repairs for shop floor systems and proactive systems analysis.
- supported company in optimizing operational efficiencies by delivering quality plant and satellite-wide software raining and custom programming assistance.
- effectively handle all network services and support for 120 computers and users, including wireless lan technologies, meridian option 11 switch support, utilizing adds, moves, and changes.
- responsible for all programming functions for intermec/printronix bar coding systems and label designs for production floor.
- consistently provide support for microsoft server operating systems, windows operating systems and active directory administration.
- serving as on-site emt-iv, actively perform bls tasks on injured employees.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx ,
xxxx , xxxxx 00000
it coordinator johnson controls, inc. 1998-2006
- actively provided support for networks of over 120 computers, wireless lan technologies and meridian option 11 switch.
- responsible for performing all in-house wiring functions for data and voie services.
- successfully supervised programming, configuration, and installation for intermec and printronix bar coding systems, label designs for production floor and jci network.
- consistently managed setup, installations, repairs, and maintenance of all in-house computer systems.
- supported all maintenance team repairs and upgrades on shop floor systems.
- utilize in-depth knowledge of microsoft, lotus, and other software packages in performing proactive systems analysis to deter degradation of systems performance.
- effectively managed programming projects include standard pack verification system software, unemployment calculation and conversion system, supplier material rejection report system, sarbanes-oxley employee security violations package, and pressroom tagging identification system.
owner/operator lexington computer center, inc. 1997-1998
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
systems administrator crusader clinic 1996-1997
- effectively provided service and support for all ibm systems ii mini and telephone switch equipment.
- actively handled all system additions, changes and upgrades for telephone switch, preventing financial drain.
- successfully designed and drafted hands-on, easy-to-read system user manuals.
service manager pyramid computers, inc. 1991-1996
- responsible for doubling customer base through the enhancement of service procedures and delivery of quality customer service.
service manager mid-south computers 1985-1991
- managed a broad range of it service operations, including system repairs, custom programming, telephone support, system analysis, and customer relations.
- effectively trained and directed 5-member staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as issue troubleshooting, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
state licensed emt-iv jackson state community college jackson, tn
bachelor of science degree in organizational management bethel college mckenzie, tn
advanced programming courses union university jackson, tn
associate of science in computer science jackson state community college jackson, tn
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!