yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
professional sommelier eager to contribute dynamic wine selection and customer service skills as well as winery expertise toward supporting the employer in maximizing restaurant business and increasing profits.
- offer solid and progressive sommelier experience, specializing in all aspects of wine service, selection and purchasing.
- in depth expertise in wine procurement, storage, cellar rotation, and customer selection advice.
- hands on knowledge of national wine fairs and wine tastings; serve as judge for annual wine competitions in santa cruz, ca.
- passionate about all things related to wine, entertain customers with provocative stories of wine origins, vineculture and food pairing options.
- collaborating with culinary team, effectively pair and suggest harmonious wines to complement each particular food menu item.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- dynamic communication, presentation and diplomatic relationship management skills.
- background includes winery experience, including grape selection, pulverization and chemistry.
- fluent in english, spanish, portuguese and italian.
head sommelier casablanca restaurant santa cruz, ca 2006-2008
- successfully supervise both the selection and purchasing duties of a wine list of over 400 vintages; recipient of wine spectator magazine award cellar.
- efficiently steer wine sales operations to generate high revenue and customer growth; drove wine sales up by 29%.
- consistently introduced green wines to the wine list, focusing specifically on organic and bio-dynamic wines.
- effectively designed creative and innovative wine flight, attracting new restaurant customers and generated positive press buzz.
- ensure delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
wine steward/waiter casa tua restaurant miami beach, fl 2005-2006
wine steward/waiter barolo restaurant new york, ny 2004-2005
~ additional key experience ~
bartender carniglias restaurant santa cruz, ca date
bartender la tropezien restaurant buzios, brazil date
sommelier association foundation certification johnson & wales university miami, fl 2006
introductory sommelier course certification court of master sommeliers san francisco, ca. 2008
wine tasting certification aliansa francesa montevideo, uruguay 1994
food and wine pairing certification wine spectator magazine online school 1994
bartender certification the canadian school montevideo, uruguay 1993
bachelor of fine arts universidad de ballas artes montevideo, uruguay 1988
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!