yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
• 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx •firstname.lastname@example.org •
results-driven, solutions-focused and detail-oriented team player desiring a challenging and progressive graphic design role within a dynamic and successful company.
ø offer solid and progressive experience in graphic design, including expertise within business design solutions, dynamic brand identities, and client account service capacities.
ø comprehensive knowledge of advertising disciplines and the creative process to develop brand recognition, build customer confidence, drive agency growth and achieve creative excellence with proven results.
ø proven ability to utilize leadership skills in crafting design vision going far beyond conventional solutions; adept at exploring and evaluating revolutionary marketing ideas.
ø successfully combine innovative big-picture ideas and unique creative concepts to highlight the brand message with eye-catching imagery and inspirational creative solutions toward all marketing objectives.
ø generate new ideas on combining traditional advertising and the interactive medium resulting in cohesive synergy for marketing initiatives.
ø adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
ø apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
ø technically proficient in adobe illustrator, adobe photoshop, adobe indesign, adobe dreamweaver.
manager ugg australia 2007-present
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of operations, from store operation, customer service and hr to shipping, receiving and accounting/finance.
- successfully steer sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- effectively hire, train and direct member staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as presenting/negotiating employee benefit packages, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- consistently ensure delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
intern ipop n graphics 2006-2007
- successfully assisted in the design layout for all company corporate accounts.
- effectively assisted in the design and layout of artwork for calendars, flyers, cd covers, and other printed materials.
promoter and marketer outcast productions 2004-2006
- proficiently designed all promotional and marketing material for nightclubs, bars, and restaurants.
- successfully design themes for special event marketing.
- responsible for arranging and managing street promotional efforts.
the fashion institute of technology 2007-2008
continuing and professional studies
the university of tampa 2006
bachelor of fine arts in graphic design
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!