proficient professional eager to contribute project engineering expertise as well as strong purchasing agent and buyer skills and price negotiation talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- offer over 29 years of solid and progressive project engineering experience, including expertise within materials/equipment purchasing, price negotiation and project support capacities.
- in depth expertise in material purchasing for a broad range of disciplines, from issuing purchase orders/subcontracts, monitoring vendor compliance and productivity reporting to cost analysis and equipment scheduling.
- experience facilitating productive vendor relationships to achieve competitive pricing and boost bottom-line profitability while ensuring invoice accuracy.
- strong hands-on knowledge of project contract documents, drawings, specifications and scope of work.
- actively contribute to project management team through the development and maintenance of project control systems, including master schedules, progress reports, material control, estimations, job cost reporting, and subcontract administration.
- proven ability to investigate and implement project performance improvements while consistently maintaining company standards of excellence.
- served as superintendent for rio blanco oil shale project for 15 year maintenance contract, managed the design and construction of an administration building, water treatment building and emergency generator building.
the industrial company 1979-2008
- santan expansion project unit 5 and unit 6 gilbert, az
- san juan wind power project elida, nm
- aragonne power project; wind farm santa rosa, nm
- afton power project la mesa, nm
- valencia power project belen, nm
- climax 2010 climax, co
saguaro power project red rock, az
davis-monthan air force base-repair approach lighting project tucson, az
tep 75 mw peaker project tucson, az
phelps dodge morenci; annual maintenance contracts morenci, az
- gulf oil/standard oil; rio blanco oil shale project 15 year maintenance contract, tract ca, co
fort lewis collage durango, co 1979
bachelor s of arts in business administration magna cum laude
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a project purchasing agent capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include experience as a project engineer, site supervisor and construction operations. an examination of my credentials will confirm that i am a skilled professional who thrives in a challenging work environment. i am driven, independently motivated, and results-oriented. i enjoy a challenge and work hard to achieve success. it is my practice to operate within a strict conduct of professionalism and integrity with my clientele. to complement this background, i offer dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
i would like to thank you for providing me the opportunity to interview with you and discuss the exciting project purchasing agent position currently available with your company. having gained a deeper insight into the job requirements and your objectives, i am confident you will find me a valuable asset in achieving your goals.
as discussed, i am an enthusiastic, disciplined team player eager to launch a successful career as a dedicated member of your staff. i believe you will find my dynamic communication, leadership, purchasing, and negotiation skills vital to your operations and look forward to contributing to your success.
should you have any additional questions, or to discuss future employment opportunities, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. again, thank you for the enlightening interview. i look forward to your response.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!