yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile business professional eager to contribute broad-scope corporate support experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- offer over 14 years of solid and progressive corporate support experience, including expertise within administrative operations, accounting functions and customer service capacities.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- technically proficient in word, excel, outlook, du lp, visual systems, and calyx point.
- dynamic communication, troubleshooting, organization, and relationship management skills.
customer service rep ii/lead ntta 2009-present
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of operations, from taking incoming calls for personal and corporate accounts to updating accounts, processing payments and resolving account issues.
closing coordinator maverick mortgage/williams and williams auction/republic title 2008
- successfully steer all aspects of daily activity; sharp business acumen and extensive experience performing and supervising administrative, processing, closing, and shipping functions.
administrative assistant/recruiter ejc technologies 2008
- responsible for recruiting, interviewing and negotiating terms with contract systems analyst on behalf of company.
- facilitate client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
national sales support/call center first horizon home loan corporation 2006-2008
- successfully managed pipeline of all originated loans and cross selling operations in support of overall company objectives.
marketing development consultant wells fargo home mortgage 2004-2005
- effectively assisted in staff training operations and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as developing training materials, training new hires and providing guidance/mentoring
sales assistant/transaction coordinator wells fargo home mortgage 2003-2004
- actively supported corporate leadership team through database management, sales presentations, sales coordination, and communications.
account rep/team lead new construction wells fargo home mortgage 2002-2003
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue on behalf of company.
loan processor/underwriter/team lead wells fargo home mortgage 1996-2002
- utilized in depth of knowledge in start-to-finish mortgage origination in handling a-paper and fha loans; strong practical understanding of underwriting guidelines and regulations.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!