possess 15 years construction experience and 5 years electrical experience along with exceptional organizational and interpersonal attributes and a fiery determination to succeed. exhibit dynamic follow-through, astute professionalism, and a stellar work ethic. strong passion for providing infectious enthusiasm, provoking others to reach for the next level of success. consistently create lasting relationships with people from diverse cultures and professional backgrounds. interact with a network of cross-functional professionals to achieve maximum motivation, collaboration, and efficacy.
all peninsula fire extinguisher, belmont ca, 1998 c 2005
sales & service representative
- answered customers' questions about fire extinguisher products, prices, availability, product uses, and sales terms.
- consulted with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- contacted regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- negotiated details of contracts and payments, and prepare sales contracts and order forms.
- provided customers with product samples and catalogs.
- recommended products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
samtrans, san francisco, ca, 1994 c 1995
car maintenance representative
- activated fuel pumps and filled fuel tanks of vehicles with gasoline or diesel fuel to specified levels.
- checked air pressure in vehicle tires; and levels of fuel, motor oil, transmission, radiator, battery, and other fluids; and add air, oil, water, or other fluids, as required.
- cleaned windshields, and/or wash and wax vehicles.
- examined vehicles to determine extent of damage or malfunctions.
aloha landscaping, palo alto, ca
- performed a variety of tasks, including any combination of the following: excavation, grading landscaping, plumbing, mowing, trimming, planting, watering, fertilizing, digging, and raking.
hydro flame, salt lake city, ut
- clamped, held, tack-welded, heat-bended, ground or bolted component parts to obtain required configurations and positions for welding.
- monitored the fitting, burning, and welding processes to avoid overheating of parts or warping, shrinking, distortion, or expansion of material.
vanguard security, san francisco, ca
- monitored and authorized entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- patrolled industrial or commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensured security of doors, windows, and gates.
- warned persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehended or evicted violators from premises, using force when necessary.
- wrote reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
south pacific college: engineering maintenance, carpentry, masonry, sales, warehouse operations
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
please accept my genuine interest in offering your organization my years of solid experience in construction, electrical repair, and leadership experience. i am confident that i currently possess the experience and motivation that you seek to fill your current vacancy.
in consideration of the <position> position, please note that my core competencies are far-reaching. in all my positions, i have practiced efficient facilitation of daily tasks and ensuring customers receive premium service and care. additionally, maintaining accurate and up-to-date reports has been a significant portion of my regular duties. it is often my responsibility to interact directly with customers and management alike.
further, my leadership experience allows the ability to quickly respond to any deficiencies in performance in order to reduce any risk of miscommunication or downtime. as a result, instances of unproductivity are low under my watch. this is because i am a dynamic leader and because i advise others to be dynamic leaders as well. i practice team building and cohesiveness among myself and my peers, leading to a great environment where everyone is free to perform at an optimal level.
the opportunity to meet with you to discuss how my background and qualifications meet your needs would be most welcome. you may contact me at your convenience as i look forward to hearing from you soon. thank you very much for your consideration.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!