yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
skilled professional eager to contribute management expertise as well as strong personnel development skills and communication talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
respected manager with distinguished 8-year career leading business and sales operations. gifted sales strategist and tactician, recognized for driving revenues through innovative and focused promotional campaigns. consistently earned top ranks in job performance in every position held by bringing revenues, profits and market share to new heights. extensive expertise in client needs analysis with a consultative approach to customer service operations. repeated success guiding sizeable, cross-functional teams in driving record-setting sales operations. expert presenter, negotiator and businessperson; able to forge solid relationships with strategic partners and build consensus across multiple organizational levels. experienced in persuasive communication; expressing ideas in ways that lead clients to understand sales presentations. demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
macy s inc. 2006-2010
group sales manager
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations for cosmetic and fragrance department, from sales/marketing, customer service and hr to procurement, vendor relations and accounting/finance.
- successfully steered sales operations of clinique, lancôme and este lauder to generate high volume growth and revenue on behalf of company.
- effectively hired, trained and directed 40-member staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as motivating team to improve performance, train staff in selling behaviors, evaluating performance, and providing guidance/mentoring.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
- drive the organization and execution of department-wide events, distort make up artistry and skincare events and drive-in/drive-out events.
ulta cosmetics 2002-2006
general store manager
- responsible for hiring and training associates and managerial staff, while also motivating team to achieve high sales and service results.
long island university 1995
bachelors of arts in marketing and product development
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!