yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile it professional eager to contribute comprehensive technical background toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
- analytical and solutions-oriented it specialist with over 16 years experience guiding teams in a broad range of technical maintenance and troubleshooting operations.
- in depth expertise identifying technical problems, diagnosing issues and implementing timely and cost-effective solutions.
- well-rounded it background of infrastructure management, software/hardware troubleshooting and technical migration.
- contribute strong project management, hands-on technical acumen and business analysis skills.
- skillfully served as communications liaison between business and technology groups.
- recognized as creative troubleshooter, effectively maximizing productivity while minimizing costs.
- microsoft certified systems engineer, technically proficient in microsoft exchange, microsoft small business server, isa server, and windows nt server.
it administrator new act travel 2003-present
- actively serve as system administrator, overseeing entire computer network for multi-site offices and multiple home-based agents, ensuring optimum operations at all time.
- drive the total migration of multiple servers, including microsoft exchange, small business server, isa server, and avaya voip phone system.
- skillfully research and evaluate potential new hardware and software on behalf of company, ensuring product functionality and cost-efficiency.
- strategically coordinate software/hardware implementation, updates and troubleshooting.
independent computer contractor crsit, inc. 2001-present
- successfully maintained network servers and client workstations for numerous businesses, including windows 2000 advanced, small business server, windows 2000, and windows nt server.
- spearheaded the design and implementation of network strategies, while also replacing faulty hardware on both client and server levels.
- proficiently designed and implement virtual private network in 3 different business sites.
satellite services manager the spaceconnection, inc. 1995-2000
- function as key member of technical team responsible for the design and implementation of an innovative scheduling system for digital broadcasting operations.
- skillfully collaborated in the modification of a 24-hour on-call customer service system, resulting in the reduced risk of exposure to company/clients and improved customer satisfaction.
marketing service assistant hughes communications, inc. 1994-1995
- hand-selected to administer hands-on training to all new employees in the macintosh-based reservation system, effectively improving work productivity and employee job satisfaction.
bachelors of arts in political science university of california 1993
microsoft certified systems engineer, windows 2000-2001
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!