3-b #0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
(xxx-xxx-xxxx ~ email@example.com
category management / brand strategy / account planning / teambuilding
revenue optimization / business development coordination
account presentations / promotion management
ø competitive drive & strategic thinking c personable, persuasive, and highly respected for business acumen, displaying a positive leadership approach, and consistently surpassing goals.
ø staff development c merges solid interpersonal and communication skills to forge, nurture, and maintains strong business and customer relationships. enthusiastically collaborates with internal colleagues to achieve established goals and expectations.
ø product knowledge and expertise c maintains thorough and up-to-date product knowledge, industry trends, and customer requirements.
ø team building and motivation c effectively communicates and motivates team members, fostering an atmosphere of teamwork and collaboration with an emphasis goal attainment.
ø customer service c blends integrity, innovative thinking, and leadership attributes to ensure first-rate customer satisfaction. optimizes service delivery through decision-making talents, critical thinking skills, and an unwavering drive to excel.
category management manager
kimberly clark puerto rico - santander tower, guaynabo p.r., 2005 c 2006
- developed strategic sourcing plans for multiple categories of merchandise and product lines taking into account product performance, existing customer base, demand trends and sales growth objectives.
- drove negotiations for optimal pricing and quality standards in the development of purchasing agreements.
- carried out the category development functions of captain/advisor on national accounts, chain supermarkets, and drug stores including wal-mart, kmart, tiendas capri, supermercados amigo, supermercados grande, walgreens, and cvs.
- directed the professional success of category management and merchandising teams for puerto rico and caribbean territories, not including the dominican republic
- interacted with marketing department regarding: product assortment, product rollouts, promotional programs, category management analysis, category management plans, and sales growth assistance.
- assessed the results of shopper insights studies on pr s market and reported the results to upper management.
vivian e. renta page 2 of 2
professional experience continued
category management manager
colgate palmolive puerto rico - metro office park, guaynabo, p.r., 2005 c 2006
- directed the professional success of supervise category management and setting team personnel.
- remained an active interface between sales, marketing, business development, supply chain, shopper marketing, shopper insights, business analysis and market research in developing category management/strategic solutions support.
- defined 3 p s strategies tracking tool and catman level 0 business for specified customers; advised merchandising department team members on 3p s strategies and execution.
- collaborated with assigned retail environment team members and developed appropriate category growth solutions.
- developed category management resources and delivered them in a way that effectively supported the market place initiatives and field presentations.
category management specialist
colgate palmolive puerto rico - metro office park, guaynabo, p.r., 2003 c 2005
- oversaw the captaincy for oral care, dish and deodorants categories within wal-mart.
- defined 5p s strategies for mass merchandisers and promoted the follow through within the actual store locations.
inter-american university of puerto rico, metropolitan campus, rio piedras, p.r.
bachelor of business administration, major in management and human resource
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!