Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity as a <insert job title/position> and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
I bring to you excellent qualifications in child and youth work, sharp crisis intervention skills, and a strong blend of case management and counselling skills. To complement these qualifications, I offer impressive talents in motivating and empowering clients to optimize their psychological and physical health and well-being, and an unwavering commitment to ensuring consistent adherence to ethical, regulatory, and confidentiality policies.
As a proactive contributor to <insert name of organization>, you will find me to be a driven professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance and initiative. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Dedicated Community Mental Health Worker eager to contribute talents supporting a dynamic social services organization in meeting goals and objectives.
- Proactive team player with considerable strengths in identifying, assessing and aligning available resources with individualized client needs.
Adept at positive role modeling, behaviour management, applied behavioural analysis, and activity/program coordination.
Excel in assisting, supporting, motivating and advocating for clients from diverse cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds including those suffering from mental health problems.
Equally effective working autonomously as well as within a collaborative environment using a multidisciplinary approach.
Incisive, methodical, and proficient at one-on-one counselling, group facilitation, and associated administrative tasks such as record-keeping and report preparation.
Outstanding organizational, planning, clinical and multi-tasking capabilities.
Superior planning, problem solving, negotiating and communication skills; fluent in English and Spanish.
Proficiency in crisis intervention including physical restraint procedures.
Chimo Youth And Family Services, Lindsay, Ontario, 2008 to 2010
Child and Youth Worker
Employed strong critical thinking abilities to collaboratively identify and evaluate needs of children and youth affected by broad-scope social, emotional, family and behavioural challenges.
Planned, coordinated and supervised activities to aid youth in developing life skills, confidence, academic growth, social skills, and self-worth.
Performed crisis intervention as necessary and constantly ensured safety of all children.
Enterphase Child And Youth Services, Oshawa, Ontario, 2004 to 2005
Child and Youth Worker
- Promoted and maximized consistency and security for children through routines and structure, vital to meeting complex mental health needs of youth under 18 years of age.
- Organized, facilitated and supervised arts and crafts activities, community involvement, physical games, and educational programs.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Leveraged positive reinforcement, praise, recognition and consequences to guide and achieve desirable behaviour.
- Effectively focused on improving interpersonal skills of specific resident to successfully result in his transition from treatment home into foster care.
Bizsol Idiomas, Mexico City, Distrito Federal, 1997 to 2003
Manager of Operations
- Spearheaded daily administrative operations for educational institution inclusive of academic program development, records management, and monitoring client progress.
- Trained, motivated, developed, evaluated and managed instructional staff.
- Steered efforts to increase student admissions by conducting market research, creating and implementing compelling promotional materials, and orchestrating marketing campaigns.
B.A. Psychology, York University, Toronto, ON, 2009
Child and Youth Work Program, Centennial College, Toronto, ON, 2005
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!