yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
proficient professional eager to contribute executive expertise as well as strong strategic sales merchandising skills and personnel development talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- offer solid and progressive executive-level ready-to-wear retail experience, including expertise within strategic merchandising, sales generation and business development capacities.
- gifted sales strategist and tactician, recognized for driving revenues through innovative and focused marketing campaigns.
- consistently earned top ranks in sales performance in every position held by bringing revenues, profits and market share to new heights.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills.
store manager rite aid 2009-present
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
executive target 2002-2009
- effectively hired, trained and directed staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as coaching new executives, training employees, evaluating performance, and providing guidance/mentoring.
- successfully implement innovative new strategies and ensure all company programs were executed according to best practice.
- spearheaded strategic business and performance operations to exceeded expectations.
sales floor executive target 2007-2009
- collaborated in all aspects of new store preparation and opening, including sales, personnel development and customer service.
logistic executive target 2005-2007
- drove strategic sales through sales floor replenishment and merchandising operations.
- facilitated productive vendor relationships to achieve competitive pricing and boost bottom-line profitability, while maintaining optimal stock levels.
softlines executive target 2002-2005
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of merchandising operations for clothing and accessory departments, from sales presentation, plan-o-gram development and merchandising to conducting softlines conference calls to discuss future transitions and new merchandise directions.
remodel manager target 2004
- actively supervised remodel implementation for specific stores, effectively organizing information, resources and team members to meet deadlines with third party contractors.
- facilitated productive communication between all parties to ensure timely and successful project completion.
state university of new york; buffalo state college buffalo, ny 2001
bachelors of arts in fashion merchandising and business administration
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!