grow within a progressive company that seeks to increase market share and advance corporate presence.
technical professional with 15+ years of experience in telecommunications including monitoring circuits. seasoned professional with a variety of transferrable skills including telecommunications, client relations, electronics, and customer service. technical knowledge includes circuitry and telecommunication transmissions.
at & t (gardena, anaheim, and san diego, california)
communication technician (1980 c 2008)
- modified circuits to enhance telecommunication equipment performance or to respond to customer requests.
- analyzed test readings, computer printouts, and trouble reports to determine equipment repair needs and required repair methods.
- determined viability of sites through observation, and discussed site locations and construction requirements with customers.
- examined telecommunication transmission facilities to determine requirements for new or additional telephone services.
- inspected equipment on a regular basis in order to ensure proper functioning.
- installed updated software, and programs that maintain existing software and/or provided requested features such as time-correlated call routing.
- called upon technicians to repair or replace faulty equipment such as defective and damaged circuits, wires, switching system components, and associated equipment.
- requested support from technical service centers when on-site procedures fail to solve installation or maintenance problems.
- tested circuits and components of malfunctioning telecommunications equipment to isolate sources of malfunctions, using test meters, circuit diagrams, polarity probes, and other tools.
- assessed connections to ensure that power supplies were adequate and that communications links functioned.
- tested repaired, newly installed, or updated circuits to ensure they functioned properly and conformed to specifications, using test equipment and observation.
additional experience as test technician
- dexcs for the noc, 5/11/2006
- umc, 100, 5/2/2006
- dacs111 for the noc, 4/4/2006
- adtran mx2510 t/a procedures-pb, 3/15/2006
- titian 5500 for noc, 3/9/06
- computer classes, 2005
- hi cap with hdsl, 9/30/05
- provisioning of interlata services, 1/2005
- basic electricity, 1980
- 4ess electronic switch introduction, 11/1996
- circuit reading, 12/1980
- toll fundamentals, 8/1980
- ess trunk maintenance, 8/1980
- data com standards and the osi, 12/12/1992
- data com network management, transmission, modems, and modulation, transmission basics, data com hardware controls, 12/1992
- sonnet overview, 5/2006
- translations school, 9/1994
- defensive driving
- first aid/cpr
- hazardous materials handling
- self enrichment
- sign language, 1994 el comino college
- flower arrangement, 1994
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!