~ Solutions-driven and accomplished professional eager to contribute sharp business acumen, an MBA degree, and strong consulting and analytical talents toward supporting a dynamic organization in optimizing bottom-line performance. ~
Program Management Data and Report Analysis
Administrative Management Interpersonal Relations
Staff Development & Management Financial & Budget Administration
Goal Setting, Prioritization & Planning Customer Relations and Support
Offering 10+ years of experience in commercial bank data processing as an analyst and a customer support manager.
Proven success in sales, marketing, installation and support of corporate accounting software.
Exceptional human resources management experience inclusive of interviewing, hiring, training and development, and performance evaluations; served as Chair of Staff Development Committee at Virginia Beach Middle School.
Seasoned financial experience; assessed and determined budgetary priorities and resource needs for academic remediation programs, meticulously tracked spending, and consistently ensured cost control.
Solid blend of expertise in program and project management, grant writing, steering regulatory compliance, and compiling vital information and statistics to facilitate data-driven decision-making.
As Virginia Beach Middle School s liaison to the Department of Accountability, displayed exemplary talents in relationship-building, cooperation, and collaboration for the achievement of mutual goals.
Open Campus High School, Virginia Beach, Virginia, 2008 to 2009
As integral member of management team, oversaw school administration, instructional design and delivery, staffing, personnel development and performance management, testing, special education, and student discipline.
Facilitated parent/teacher conferences to drive cohesive efforts and resolve student problems.
Applied professional demeanor toward positively representing the school to parents and community, playing a key role in building critical relationships.
As Substitute Coordinator, utilized specialized software to coordinate classroom management.
Played a key role in preparing, developing and implementing Safe School Plan addressing violence prevention, emergency preparedness, crisis intervention, and student and employee safety.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Plaza Middle School, Virginia Beach, Virginia, 2007 to 2008
Assistant Principal Intern
- Held accountability for school safety, student transportation, administrative operations, and personnel leadership.
- Interviewed, hired, evaluated and managed quality teaching staff, conducted in-service training, and recognized exceptional performance.
- Leveraged sound judgment and critical thinking abilities to administer student discipline at all grade levels.
- Participated in eligibility and IEP meetings for Special Education and held parent/teacher meetings when needed.
Virginia Beach Middle School, Virginia Beach, Virginia, 2002 to 2007
School Improvement Specialist (SIS)
- Administered Academic Tutoring Program, and regularly analyzed national, state, and local assessment and achievement data to optimize school s overall performance and standing.
- Coordinated standardized testing program and ensured testing integrity and security.
- Exercised excellent forward-thinking abilities to create, implement and manage Continuous Improvement plan and strategies.
- Teamed with peers in developing and executing plans to modify and improve academic remediation, and diligently supervised and approved adjustments to remediation and intervention programs.
- Authored and submitted comprehensive grant proposals identifying school needs and requesting funds.
- Adeptly served in numerous roles such as instructor, mentor, peer-coach, presenter, researcher, and supervisor.
- Proactively partnered with high school SIS to administer summer SOL testing and in effectively managing student data and academic progress.
- Functioned as active member of Safe School Committee, Discipline Committee and Principal s Advisory Council.
SOL Remediation Teacher, Princess Anne Middle School, Virginia Beach, Virginia, 2001 to 2002
Sales, Marketing, Installation, Eastern Data, Inc./The Halden Group, Virginia Beach, Virginia, 1999 to 2000
Consultant, Commercial Bank Data Processing, NCR Corporation, Norfolk, Virginia, 1986 to 1999
Education Specialist K-12 Educational Leadership and Administration
The George Washington University, Washington, DC
Master of Business Administration, Information Systems Management
Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Virginia
Bachelor of Science in Education
California State College, California, Pennsylvania
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!