yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
p. o. box 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
proficient supervisor eager to contribute expertise as a general forman as well as strong technical and maintenance skills and autocad drafting talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- quality-driven, strategic leader noted for exceptional proficiency in c.a.d., including pro pipe and other autocad piping applications.
- drove strategic improvements in detailing, designing and drafting a broad variety of material handling devices and components.
- highly proficient in layout and design functions, with over 9000 hours of training in both mechanical and h.v.a.c. field.
- verifiable track record of successful projects completion through the coordination of trades, partnership development and development of positive rapport with all involved.
- results-oriented with proven ability to coordinate multiple projects and teams simultaneously, coupled with the skill to effectively direct staff of all levels and backgrounds.
- facilitate productive work environment and open communication between clients, personnel and employers.
- strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- extensive background in mechanical piping as a journeyman steamfitter, with responsibilities as a general foreman, welder, autocad detailer, tig and stainless stick welding, s.m.a.w., piping layout, tubing and pipe bending, refrigeration, hydronics, and boiler installation.
- served as assistant instructor in the first c.a.d. class at pipefitters local 636 training center.
~ key accomplishments ~
- spearheaded the implementation of innovative technological piping applications, reducing installation time and increase longevity.
- successfully supervised the installation of multistory commercial h.v.a.c applications.
- responsible for a dunnage system redesigned, effectively preventing loss of materials while protecting product and increasing production efficiency.
- directed the design and layout of the injection molds for product manufacturing, constructed prototypes for clients, developed new designs and deciphered rough drafts to create the desired product and ensure client satisfaction.
- contributing member on numerous research and development projects, performing database and archived drawing management functions.
steamfitter/welder/foreman pipefitters, refrigeration and air conditioning service local 636 1995-present
general foreman klearview mechanical, 2009 assignment
steamfitter/foreman henry ford hospital, 2008 assignment
general foreman mgm grand hotel, 2007 assignment
autocad designer/computer assisted draftsman creative techniques incorporated 1993-1995
autocad designer romeo engine plant, 1994 assignment
pipefitters local 636 industry training center troy, mi 1995-2000
steamfitter apprenticeship, welding/rigging, manual drafting/autocad, hazardous waste operations
international technical institute troy, mi 1993
basic catia design, database management, surface modeling, 2d and 3d drafting
meek center inkster, mi 1992
computer aided design, manual drafting, technical math
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!