yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
versatile business professional eager to contribute broad-scope executive experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
quality-driven, strategic leader noted for strategically driving company operations, management executive functions and sales/marketing. valuable executive contributions include operations standardization and employee retention. core executive team member and driver for bottom-line cost containment and generating company sales. possess strong expertise in developing quality personnel teams, managing affiliate programs and generating market presence. instrumental in achieving peak efficiency and cost control, establishing nearly all operations methodologies and attaining recognition for generating sales growth.
gifted sales strategist and tactician, recognized for driving revenues through innovative and focused marketing campaigns.
consistently earned top ranks in sales performance in every position held by bringing revenues, profits and market share to new heights.
extensive expertise in client needs analysis with a consultative approach to customer service operations.
expert presenter, negotiator and businessperson; able to forge solid relationships with strategic partners and build consensus across multiple organizational levels.
experienced in persuasive communication; expressing ideas in ways that lead clients to understand sales presentations.
chief operating officer avn media network 2007-present
- sharp business acumen, responsible for managing division operations, from publishing and events to awards and digital media.
- spearhead strategic planning and execution successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue; annual revenue of over $15m.
- effectively hire, train and direct 50-member staff and actively collaborate in operational functions such as personnel recruitment, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- consistently ensure delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
- drive new product launches through editorial strategy and content, including digital magazine, ceo conference, websites, online store, and award show.
- efficiently manage a wide range of financial/accounting operations, from budgeting, forecasting, and cost maintenance/reduction to financial reporting, credit/collections and accounts payable/receivable.
show manager questex media; advantstar communications 2004-2007
- spearhead all show operations, effectively managing key accounts and sales territory of $4m, with complete p&l responsibility.
- successfully launched new market segments, increasing revenue by 20%.
- drove the creation of key buyer program, targeting industry buyers to increase show participation by 30%.
- recipient of award for exceptional overall sales performance; generated revenue in excess of 20% of quota.
- received aware for excellent contribution of 10% over sales quota.
sales manager advantstar communications 1998-2004
- successfully managed key accounts and sales territory of $2.5m, identifying and targeting new niche markets to increase overall show revenue.
- utilized consultative sales approach in advertising exhibit space and sponsorship packages; consistently grew revenue by 20%.
bachelor of science in business management/accounting/criminal justice california state university 1994
chairman award recipient, 2004
collegiate chapter advisor delta zeta sorority 1995-2002
chapter president delta zeta sorority 1994
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!