proven leader with entrepreneurial spirit efficient in creating and maintaining a positive flow of work by utilizing what resources and facilities are available. organize resources such as facilities and employees to ensure effective sales process. plan by prioritizing client, staff, and organizational needs using experience including 10 years in customer service, 5 years in management, and 4 years in sales. maintain and monitor staff expectations and motivation to fulfill organizational requirements and factors for the measurement of performance and consideration of efficiency versus effectiveness.
integration of technology
strategy & implementation
contract negotiation skills
technical competencies including word, excel, outlook, powerpoint, web design, and maintenance.
career history experience
owner/operator, 1/2006 c present
bg chophouse studio, bowling green, ky
- launched, own, and operate a premier recording studio that acquired a 100% roi in 5 months and consistently gains 200%+ growth annually.
- execute a hands-on approach by engaging in all operations activities including sales, marketing, accounting, office administration, and planning the use of capital and human resources.
- enhance company s market share through selective marketing ploys including promotion kits and website design.
- facilitate recording sessions; nearly 350 artists, 3 signed to major labels, 3 featured in a move sound track, and many signed to independent labels.
- deemed south central ky s top studio with relations to business secured and sales.
- secure artists intellectual property rights by ensuring pieces are properly transferred to the united state patent and trademark office.
- oversee the success of listening parties and live music events.
- build strong professional relationships with local radio stations and recording labels to develop a mutually beneficial plan of action.
- operate equipment to record, synchronize, mix, or reproduce music, voices, or sound effects.
- confer with producers, performers, and others to determine and achieve the desired sound for a musical recording; keep logs of recordings.
- prepare for recording sessions by selecting and setting up microphones.
- separate instruments, vocals, and other sounds, and combine sounds later during the mixing or postproduction stage.
- set up, test, and adjust recording equipment for recording sessions and live performances; tear down equipment after event completion.
investment property manager, 4/2004 - present
bowling green, ky
- maintained records of sales, rental or usage activity, special permits issues, maintenance and operating costs, or property availability of $4mm in assets.
- held accountable for 12 properties in 3 different states; met with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy, and provide information about leasing options.
- negotiated the sale, lease, or development of property and completed appropriate documents.
- planned, scheduled, and coordinated general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling or construction projects for residential properties to be sold in 30 days.
- prepared detailed budgets and financial reports for each property.
outbound service manager, 5/2003 c 4/2005
fedex ground, bowling green, ky
- ensured the success of 1 assistant service manager, 2 administrative clerks, 1 maintenance technician, and 12 package handlers.
- successfully arranged for trailers arrival to and departure from 10 loading docks.
- coordinated the whereabouts of 30 drivers.
- maintained or exceeded an average daily volume of 85,000 and seek peak performance at highest daily volume of 220,000.
- performed personnel management tasks including scheduling, payroll, and disciplining staff in instances that efficiency is not optimal.
- gave adequate time to all duties and managed the completion of several tasks including filing claims for damaged packages, overseeing line haul operations, data entry, and quality assurance.
pursuing a bs in economics
- western kentucky university, bowling green, ky
o presidents list
as in business management, 2004
- draughons junior college, bowling green, ky
o graduated dean s list
diploma in audio engineering and acoustics, 2003
- s.a.e. institute of technology, nashville, tn
community activities & affiliations
- bg chophouse community demo program; award 6 free demo packages to aspiring artist under the age of 16 annually.
- annual christmas fundraiser for salvation army; raised over $10,000+ each year.
- maintain monthly outreaches with local children s foundations, teaching music appreciation.
- heads annual baseball clinics in various communities that teach skill, technique, and teamwork.
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
it is with great confidence that i offer my years of executive-level experience and strong ability in financial analysis to your organization. as i pursue the <<position title>> within <<company name>>, i recognize that my credentials and experience would greatly assist in reaching future goals and objectives.
experience as a small business owner is the basis for my confidence that i would be a valuable asset to your organization. my career history consists of vast experience in operations oversight. i consistently communicate the corporate vision to the internal members of the organization so that everyone understands their role in achieving these goals, ensuring that the action steps are taken to ensure that goals are met and developing action plans to achieve those goals. thereafter, i regularly find ways to achieve improvement of controls, new methods, and other find changes to improve the efficiency of the overall operational structure.
during my career, i ve gained notable experience leading and training other employees in the appropriate procedures related to the overall administration of an economic enterprise. my professional background also includes a proven expertise in sales, finance, expediting projects, interpreting complex rules and regulations, and effectively communicating with other professionals verbally and in writing.
my career is aligned with the requirement of coordinating operations of a complex, interrelated, and interdependent nature, where unknowns and numerous contingency factors are involved. with this experience, i formulate policies and procedures relevant to daily operational and special organizational program based on information of a conceptual nature from varied and complex sources. with vast knowledge of the principles and techniques of administrative management including organization, planning, staffing, training, budgeting, and reporting, and a strong background in fiscal planning, budgeting, and management that i bring to your organization.
my aptitude for evaluating complex problems and reviewing related information to develop viable solutions would be of great use to your organization. i welcome more discussion about how my skills can help in meeting the goals and objective of your organization. until then, should you have any additional questions feel free to contact me at your convenience.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!