Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Gatineau, QC j9h 6k3
Driven IT Professional seeking a challenging position as an Information Technology Manager, where expertise in technology management, systems implementation, business acumen, and network architecture will prove instrumental to company success.
A results-oriented Senior IT Manager with experience in systems and network architecture, installation, implementation, integration, project management, and administration. Offer 13 years experience in computer telephony Integration with extensive on-site installation, support, and customer training experience. In-depth expertise in computer telephony; strong technical, mechanical and software skills. Strong hands on knowledge of customer service and client accounts. Proven business acumen, excellent interpersonal skills, organized and punctual. Track record for diagnosing complex problems and consistently delivering effective solutions. Dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills. Active Secret Security Clearance.
- Key Project Contributions -
Coordinated, reprogrammed, and configured company infrastructure for transition to new and location.
Upgraded and deployed new Windows 2003 Server and Exchange 2003 Server.
Designed and Implemented Veritas Backup Server using 6 Tape Certance autoloader tape drive.
Deployed Servers, Switches, and 8Kva commercial UPS system.
Wrote and Conducted First Training Course offered by Pronexus.
Traveled on-site and implemented a network wide anti-virus strategy for a government agency.
Platforms: Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP, Windows 2003 Server, Microsoft Speech Server, Terminal Services and Redhat Linux.
Telecommunications/Networking: TCP/IP, Wireless, Norstar MICS, Asterisk (running on Linux), ISDN/T1, PSTN, CAT 5 Cabling.
Tools/Misc: Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5/2003, Microsoft Office 2003, Goldmine CRM, Sugar OpenSource CRM, Veritas Backup Exec 10.0, AVG Antivirus for Networks, RAID technologies, Server/PC hardware and configuration, Notebook repair and configuration and various Hard Disk Recovery tools.
Pronexus Inc. 1999-Present
Manager of IT and Telephony Systems Integration
- Responsible for daily operations of company IT Infrastructure and telecommunications systems including, Norstar MICS, Asterisk PBX and MS Speech Server.
- Effectively supervise all network connectivity; implementation, integration, and troubleshooting for servers, routers, remote access, storage devices, printers, and scanners as well as all desktop and laptop computers and related peripherals.
- Responsible as well for research, negotiation, purchasing and implementation of network and infrastructure related hardware and software.
Manager of MIS and Support Services, 1996-1999
- Successfully managed MIS and Technical Support; conducted on-site developer training, managed hardware and software inventory, and IT department administration.
- Effectively handle performance appraisals, staff hiring, and motivational training; responsible for creation of company policies.
- Serve as senior front-line support, providing quality assurance testing of products.
Digital Equipment/Microsoft, 1995-1996
Support Specialist and Team Focal
- Proficiently provided comprehensive Windows 95 user support for clients through telephone consultation.
- Successfully managed hardware and software troubleshooting for Micron Electronics Inc.
- Effectively collaborated with various government agencies providing call management, routing, and end user software support.
Programmer Analyst Diploma LAN Systems Technology Certificate
Windows Applications Certificate Microsoft Certified Professional
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!