yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
versatile team player and recent graduate with bs in biology/biochemistry eager to contribute academic background as well as strong manufacturing/production background toward supporting company operations as a scientist.
a results-oriented scientist with extensive knowledge in laboratory technique, pharmacology, and technology. in-depth expertise in mechanical assembly, microelectronics and microcircuitry. strong hands on experience of aseptic technique, gel electrophoresis, sds-page, hplc, elisa, and microscope operation. proven knowledge in the use, composition, and interaction of drugs. adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques. track record of hard work, multi-tasking, organization and customer service. proven ability to maintain safe, organized, and contaminant-free environment. recent graduate bachelor of science in biology/biochemistry from university of sciences offering theoretical and applied knowledge in:
aseptic technique ▪ gel electrophoresis ▪ sds-page ▪ hplc ▪ elisa ▪ microscope operation
tablet compression ▪ zanchetta reactor operations ▪ penicillic extraction systems
computerized heat sensing processing ▪ centrifuges ▪ chemical laser ▪ atomic absorption
automatic thick film printers ▪ temperature coefficient computers ▪ micro-hand tools
intern pharmacist/ pharmacy assistant rite aid pharmacy 2002-present
- apply technical knowledge as well as strong communication and customer service skills toward actively consulting with customers on medication applications, dosage, interactions, potential side effects, and contraindications.
avionics tech/assembler innovative solutions and support 1995-2002
- successfully repaired flight airspeed indicators, altimeters, and a wide variety of avionics equipment.
engineering/microelectronics technician lockheed martin 1995
- successfully analyzed and corrected technical failures occurring in materials, components, or working processes.
chemical operator carter wallace pharmaceuticals, inc. 1992-1994
- responsible for the efficient manufacture of various medicines including felbetal and soma 350.
microcircuit specialist general electric aerospace division 1989-1991
- successfully served as essential part of the aegis/crane defense contracting project; supervised precious metals safe containing different types of gold.
chemical operator burn & phillips/fermtec pharmaceuticals 1989
- responsible for the manufacture of medicines, including penicillin, amoxicillin, ampicillin, dicloxcycillin, naficillin and operation of computer systems for in making aminon penicillic acid (6apa).
quality technician electro science laboratories 1986-1989
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts
bachelor of science in biology/biochemistry university of sciences philadelphia, pa 2007
completed pharm-d core curriculum community college of philadelphia philadelphia, pa
amp scholarship for academic achievement
analog, digital, and microprocessor technology lyons technical institute upper darby, pa.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (specific job title) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include experience in laboratory technique, pharmacology, and biochemistry. an examination of my credentials will confirm that i am a skilled professional who thrives in a challenging work environment. i am driven, independently motivated, and results-oriented. i enjoy a challenge and work hard to achieve success. it is my practice to operate within a strict conduct of professionalism and integrity with my clientele. to complement this background, i offer a recent bachelor s degree in biology and biochemistry.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your firm, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!