seasoned flight attendant with 9+ years of experience including certification and international/domestic and 1st class expertise. strong ability in deductive reasoning, conflict resolution, client service, problem sensitivity, and sound decision making. possess exceptional organizational and interpersonal attributes and a fiery determination to succeed. exhibit dynamic follow-through, astute professionalism, and a stellar work ethic. strong passion for providing infectious enthusiasm, provoking others to reach for the next level of success. consistently create lasting relationships with people from diverse cultures and professional backgrounds. interact with a network of cross-functional professionals to achieve maximum motivation, collaboration, and efficacy. trained in cpr, emergency evacuation, and crisis management functions. fluently bilingual in polish and english.
flight attendant, 2000 c present
mesa airlines inc., phoenix, az
- exhibit skill as a flight attendant trained through mesa airlines inc. training program, and annual recurrent training.
- maintain qualification on canadair regional jet, 200, 700, 900, embraer regional jet, and dehavaland dash 8, 100, 200 series.
- demonstrate skill as a flight attendant familiar with first-class procedures.
- walk aisles of planes to verify that passengers have complied with federal regulations prior to takeoffs and landings.
- announce and demonstrate safety and emergency procedures, such as the use of oxygen masks, seat belts, and life jackets.
- direct and assist passengers in emergency procedures, such as evacuating a plane following an emergency landing.
- attend preflight briefings concerning weather, altitudes, routes, emergency procedures, crew coordination, lengths of flights, food and beverage services offered, and numbers of passengers.
- verify that first aid kits and other emergency equipment, including fire extinguishers and oxygen bottles, are in working order.
- answer passengers' questions about flights, aircraft, weather, travel routes, arrival times, or schedules.
- check to ensure that food, beverages, blankets, reading material, emergency equipment, and other supplies are aboard and are in adequate supply.
- conduct periodic trips through the cabin to ensure passenger comfort and to distribute reading material, headphones, pillows, playing cards, and blankets.
- determine special assistance needs of passengers such as small children, the elderly or disabled persons.
freelance artist, 1999
skyline design/coral bay inc., chicago, il
- created original artwork using any of a wide variety of mediums and techniques, such as painting and sculpture.
- designed a sculpture for salad works located at o hare airport, and supported the efforts of designing the disney quest logo in downtown chicago.
***additional experience at marriott hotel, cumberland, il, as audio visual technician and at maryland institute college of arts, baltimore, md as a security/information specialist***
american airline travel academy, chicago, il
maryland institute college of art baltimore, md
the chicago academy for the arts, chicago, il
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
my 9+ years of professional experience in as a flight attendant leads me to believe that i should become the next successful addition to <<company>> as a <<position>>. as you review my career history as demonstrated in the attached r sum , you are sure to see my familiarity with all aspects of the necessary tasks to perform the duties of the position in excellence. professionalism and tact effectively combine with my education and expertise to produce a strong candidate that delivers undeniable results.
with a kind demeanor and pleasant personality, i deliver excellent client relations and customer service. this comes from years in a service-oriented industry where my success is dependent upon the comfort of the customers i interact with directly. additionally, i have worked in a 5-star hotel where customer service remained at the forefront of the organizational mission.
a few of my most important qualifications consist of completing flight attendant training through mesa airlines inc. training program, and annual recurrent training. additionally, i maintain qualification on canadair regional jet, 200, 700, 900, embraer regional jet, and dehavaland dash 8, 100, 200 series. as mandated by my career, my ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing combines with an in depth responsibility for my own professional development and the effective implementation of customer service abilities that directly affect the bottom line and revenue goals.
my expertise lends to my ability to exercise initiative and work independently when necessary and call forth the efforts of an organized team when necessary. my career progression has required applying sound judgment, discretion and establishing priorities accordingly, especially in emergency situations or instances that require crisis management. my success derives from the consistency of creating lasting relationships with colleagues, customers, and others i meet daily. my goal when interacting with other professionals my goal is always to achieve maximum motivation, teamwork, and efficacy.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!