yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
10481 slater ave. #0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
currently licensed esthetician and massage therapist eager to contribute beauty industry expertise as well as strong guest service skills toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- licensed esthetician and massage therapist offering over 11 years of solid and progressive luxury spa treatment beauty experience, including expertise within therapeutic massage, skin/body treatments and guest service capacities.
- in depth experience in skin care and body treatments, including cellulite reduction treatments and post-op recovery massage.
- effectively identify and capitalize on opportunities to grow clientele base; cultivate a loyal customer base that may follow.
- consistently maintain cutting edge knowledge of beauty industry products, services and techniques.
- experience in persuasive communication; able to express ideas in ways that lead clients to understand product sales presentations.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced spa environment.
marriott's spa pacifica newport coast villas 2000-present
- recipient of 6 "way to go's from the ceo" in recognition of guest satisfaction.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele.
pro- touch body care 2005-2008
- successfully steered endermologie business operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
the spa @ south coast plaza 1998-2000
lead massage therapist
- effectively hired, trained and directed 20-member staff and actively collaborated in operational functions such as making schedules, overseeing client accommodations, inventory control, and personal clientele base.
certified microdermabrasion and skin peels date
california esthetician license career academy 2008
endermologie technician pamela lee date
post-lipo recovery training beverly hills plastic surgeons date
endermologie technician training lpg corporate office 2004
continuing education table thai massage, pre & post natal massage date
national certification of therapeutic massage and bodywork 2001
550 hour massage therapy certificate southern california school of massage 1997
sales course dale carnegie seminars 1989
coursework toward associates of arts degree cypress college 1988-1990
member abmp date-present
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!