yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
productive, quality-oriented administrative professional eager to contribute exceptional accounting, office management and interpersonal relation skills toward optimizing operations of a progressive organization.
offer solid and progressive administrative experience, including expertise in accounting, billing, office administration and customer service. demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment. capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone. technically proficient in microsoft office suite; word, excel, powerpoint, access, and outlook, integrating office applications, airs system, and silent partner. bilingual in english and spanish.
- managed a broad range of financial operations, including accounts receivable, invoicing, collections, and financing approvals.
- proven ability to make sound judgments based on financial data obtained; adept at analyzing, comparing, and interpreting facts and figures quickly.
- strategically scheduled high-volume appointments to maximize time and resources while meeting client needs.
- adept at developing and maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
tax manager ocean tax service 2006-present
- effectively manage a broad range of tax functions, including the preparation of personal income tax, client services and fielding incoming calls.
accounting clerk the gem group, inc. 2008
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from preparing journal entries, accounts payable and receivable to entering invoices and expense reports into accounting system.
billing specialists palladia, inc. 2006-2008
- actively support company by overseeing eligibility status for all medicaid clients, assisting in the weekly billing process, and entering all cfp programs including cobra, pcm and riker s clients.
loan officer/real estate agent homeland realty 2006
- successfully steered property sales and rental operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
office assistant/secretary estela lorenzo & co, cpa 2005-2006
- responsible for all clerical duties, including incoming calls, data entry, payroll tax forms, personal income tax, and forms for incorporations (ss-4).
office assistant/secretary first home realty 2005
- actively support management through office administration, apartment rentals and customer service.
tax preparer jackson hewitt 2004-2005
- proficiently prepared client personal income tax, while handling all faxing and client communication duties.
office support internship placement 2004 jewish assoc. services for the aged 2004
- efficiently provided general clerical support to management through the design and modification of forms, fliers, and documents.
customer sales representative claudia shoes 2002-2004
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
executive office specialists office assistant training drake business school 2002-2004
attendance merit award; dean s list, gpa 3.60
coursework in criminal justice john jay college of criminal justice 1998-1999
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!