yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
innovative graphic designer eager to contribute creativity as well as technical proficiencies and dynamic artistic skills toward supporting the objectives of a progressive organization.
- talented professional offering solid and progressive graphic design and illustration experience, including expertise within business design solutions and dynamic brand identities.
- gifted artist, skilled in ink, pencil, colored pencil, charcoal, and watercolor illustration, character design and cartooning.
- successfully combine innovative big-picture ideas and unique creative concepts to highlight the brand message with eye-catching imagery and inspirational creative solutions toward all marketing objectives.
- proven ability to utilize leadership skills in crafting design vision going far beyond conventional solutions; adept at exploring and evaluating revolutionary design ideas.
- generate new ideas on combining traditional advertising and the interactive medium resulting in cohesive synergy for marketing initiatives.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- technically proficient in adobe indesign, adobe photoshop, adobe illustrator, and corel painter.
graphic illustrator/art director rand media co. 2008-2010
- oversaw all in-house art and design operations, creating text/art layout and illustrations for the skinny on book series.
model/brand representative hollister co. 2005-2007
- facilitated client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
sales associate jcpenney 2003-2005
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
freelance illustrator/artist vantage press new york, ny 2008
freelance illustrator penny press inc. milford, ct 2008
diploma in illustration paier college of art 2008
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!