driven administrative professional seeks a challenging position in a medical office, where expertise in office management, strong communication skills, and proven ability to multitask will prove instrumental to company success.
hard-working office manager with a successful background of company improvement. recognized for superior work ethic and efficient office supervision. experience designing and implementing innovative solutions to revamp outdated office filing, billing, and inventory systems.
~ key achievements ~
- awarded a 20% raise within first month of employment for outstanding proficiency and work ethic.
- implemented advertising methods that increased sales by 30%.
- developed loyal clientele through practices of integrity, trustworthiness, and helpfulness.
- reorganized entire office filing system to improve work efficiency and product management.
- designed, applied, and maintained new buying, scheduling, and inventory methods to improve production.
- recognized as employee of the month for superior effort in office management.
- proactively training employees and leads team by example to superior customer servicing.
city scape 2008 c present
- manage client scheduling, product inventory, billing, collections, filing, promotional advertising.
september 2004 c february 2007
supervised three administrative employees.
- provided quality customer service via telephone and in person.
- directed all administrative processes.
acdcdoorhardware.com january 2004 c august 2004
- maintained inventory records, handle buying and returns for clients.
- provided internet technical support and product marketing.
- volunteer in a local soup kitchen and homeless shelter.
- work with community programs for autistic children.
- serve in a battered women s shelter.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!