Business Information Systems
Information Technology Professional eager to contribute advanced education, systems architecture, project management, troubleshooting, maintenance and business support expertise in a challenging assignment in IT/Business Information Systems.
Ø Over seven years of experience ranging from technical customer service and problem resolution to documentation and operations management.
Ø Extensive background and knowledge of SAP and Six Sigma, allowing critical contributions to new employer.
Ø Upcoming degree in Business Information Systems.
Ø Strong knowledge of staff management, supply requisitions merchandising and product promotion.
Ø Results-oriented with emphasis on achieving organizational goals and objectives.
Currently pursuing B.S., Business Information Studies, Virginia Commonwealth University
December, 2010 graduation date
Business Administration studies, J. Sergeant Reynolds Community College, 2005
Microsoft Office Suite, WordPerfect, SAP, C#, Visual Studio, Six Sigma
Sales Associate, BP, Glen Allen, VA 2009 - Present
Sales Associate, Citgo, Richmond, VA 2008
- Provided customer service, performed financial transactions and stocked merchandise.
- Received stock and vendor deliveries.
Teller & Customer Service Representative, Bank of America, Richmond, VA 2003 - 2005
- Maintained and balanced cash drawer and ATM weekly and provided customer service.
- Resolved various problems, promoted products and services and performed loss prevention.
- Assisted co-workers as necessary, answered calls and helped customers with accounts.
Owner, What s Up Pizzeria, Richmond, VA 2005
- Provided customer service, ordered merchandise and supplies and managed accounting.
Sales Associate & Team Leader, 7-11, Glen Allen, VA 2003
- Processed paperwork, reviewed employee work and job assignments upon completion.
- Ensured proper merchandising and displays and received shipments from vendors.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!