results-oriented professional with solid skill in account management and client service. proven capacity to handle various functions necessary in supporting a successful organization. dynamic communicator and persuasive speaker, able to forge meaningful associations with clients, colleagues, vendors, management, and staff. talent to identify the needs of clients and to encourage a risk-free, positive atmosphere to meet those needs.
business development / personnel relations / customer service / account management
project management / professional development
written & verbal communication
securus technologies, dallas, tx
account manager/customer relations, 11/2007 c present
- demonstrate leadership and knowledge leading to promotion to account manager within 6 months.
- recipient of the courteous co-worker award.
- ensure that the top notch customer service is delivered to correctional facility partners.
- address the needs of individuals calling in or out and escalated their concerns to reach a quick remedy.
- collaborate with facility on system updates and advise on platforms, web-based systems and products.
- fulfill project management goals and advise the account management support staff.
- train new employees and ensure quality control standards are maintained.
- execute the reporting necessary for all clients and audit client accounts
- assist in increasing profit through project management; oversee and manage workflow.
surgical notes, dallas, tx
title, 05/2004 c 01/2007
- transcribed dictation for a variety of medical reports, such as patient histories, physical examinations, chart reviews, consultation, or discharge summaries.
- reviewed and edited surgical operative reports or dictated material for spelling, grammar, clarity, consistency, and proper medical terminology.
- translated medical jargon and abbreviations into their expanded forms to ensure the accuracy of patient and health care facility records.
- identified mistakes in reports and check with doctors to obtain the correct information.
of texas at dallas - dallas, tx
bachelor of science in public affairs (expected 12/2011)
life training course, millenium 3 education, 08/2009
love of the lake, white rock lake volunteer
susan g komen, race for the cure
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!