productive, quality-oriented direct mail marketing specialist with 15+ years of diversified experience in all aspects of direct marketing eager to contribute exceptional business support, project management, and client relation skills focused on optimizing operations of a progressive organization. proven track record of success and progressive knowledge and ability in deductive reasoning, conflict resolution, negotiation, problem sensitivity, client evaluation, and sound decision making. consistently create lasting relationships with people from every level in an organization. interact with a network of cross-functional professionals to achieve maximum motivation, collaboration, and efficacy.
marketing program planning / media services / creative development
production management / data processing / creative design and development
list selection / vendor management / tradeshows
technical competencies include microsoft office, excel, publisher, and foxpro 2.6
senior production leader
acxiom direct, memphis, tennessee, 1999 c present
act as day-to-day production leader on assigned direct marketing accounts/projects; facilitate direct production requirements for data manipulation and auditing, imaging, and letter shop.
attend briefings for assigned client projects in various print production media.
understand strategy development and work with creative teams to ensure feasible concepts.
collaborate with project manager to understand, develop, and implement schedules and detailed specifications/recommendations based on project plans and tight timelines.
- ensure appropriate communication of all creative expectations and advise of any added-value knowledge or creative solutions.
- provide accurate project estimates in a timely manner and ensure projects are completed within budget constraints.
- supervise external vendors to ensure quality control mandates are being met throughout the project's production processes, including attendance during production approvals.
- work effectively with the studio team to ensure all pre-press requirements are fulfilled; interact with external vendors to request, evaluate and negotiate pricing and production processes for printing and finishing requirements.
- source new technologies, research innovative solutions and keep abreast of industry trends.
- consistently communicate status of projects with team members and provide senior members of the production team with project progress reports and consult the team when issues arise.
freelance direct mail marketing c production/account manager
deluxe check corporation, memphis, tennessee, 1998 c 1999
crystal communications, vancouver, british columbia, 1997 c 1998
archer/malmo direct, memphis, tennessee, 1996 c 1998
- incorporated strategies and years of experience and best-practice methodology to clients businesses to help them more accurately identify and reach customers and prospects with high profit potential.
- successfully oversaw and facilitated data processing, printing, and production coordination of customer and prospect direct mail campaigns for harrah s casino, terminix, deluxe check corporation, sovereign bank, charter one bank, and wachovia bank.
- collaborated with print production teams to deliver on-time and in-budget creative executions and to ensure the highest-quality work.
- provided complete program management with a strong process discipline to ensure every detail is attended to and every deadline is met.
- worked with talented art directors, copywriters, and designers in a team effort to deliver breakthrough executions that are relevant, meaningful, and motivating.
- facilitated seamless data exchange and utilized the technology and tools to provide advanced data hygiene, enhancement, integration, results reporting and customer insight.
fusion marketing group, memphis, tennessee, 1994 c 1996
- skillfully defined strategy, vendor acquisition, scheduling, and department protocol to lend greater proficiency to internal operations.
- called upon for organizational and teambuilding abilities to pioneer the direction of an innovative production team.
- headed up a series of data processing, print, and production coordination projects with relation to database marketing campaigns on behalf of major us banks.
****additional experience as project manager for imperial marketing, director of operations for far west production services, and account executive for resorts marketing group and assistant production manager for mailing services of pittsburgh, inc.****
united states postal certifications:
- mail center professional
- mail piece quality control specialist
- mail piece design specialist
- printers professional
- quality mail preparation
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
it is with great confidence that i offer my 15+ years of direct mail marketing experience and strong ability in project management, teambuilding, and leadership to your organization. as i pursue the <<position title>> within <<company name>>, i recognize that my credentials and experience would greatly assist in reaching future goals and objectives.
experience as senior production leader, freelance direct mail marketing-production account manager, and product manager is the basis for my confidence that i would be a valuable asset to your organization. my career history consists of vast experience in oversight of large direct mail marketing projects that significantly contribute to my clients bottom line. i consistently communicate the project vision to the internal members of the organization so that everyone understands their role in achieving these goals, ensuring that the appropriate steps are taken to ensure that benchmarks are met within time and budget constraints. thereafter, i prepare recommendations for improvements, controls, new methods, and other changes to improve the efficiency of operations.
during my career, i ve gained notable experience leading and training other employees in the appropriate procedures related to project completion. my professional background also includes a proven expertise in data auditing, imaging, letter shop, leading staff, interpreting complex project regulations, and effectively communicating with other members of upper management verbally and in writing.
my career in marketing has consisted of coordinating projects and operations of a complex, interrelated, and interdependent nature, where unknowns and numerous contingency factors were involved. with this experience, i formulate internal policies and procedures relevant to daily operational and special organizational programs based on information of a conceptual nature from varied and complex sources.
my aptitude for evaluating complex problems and reviewing related information to develop viable solutions would be of great use to your organization. i welcome more discussion about how my skills can help in meeting the goals and objective of your organization. until then, should you have any additional questions feel free to contact me at your convenience.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!