yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
p.o. box 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
driven professional seeking a challenging position in web management, content management and usability testing where expertise in computer technology will prove instrumental to company success.
- offer over 12 years of solid and progressive experience, including expertise within project management, computer technology and editing capacities.
- in depth expertise in effectively managing complex projects simultaneously while under stringent deadlines.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- excel in building, developing, and leading top-performing, results-oriented cross-functional project teams.
- dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and diplomatic management skills.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- strong background in editing and proofreading; expert in grammar, style, spelling and syntax.
sales associate vacation network, inc. 2007-2008
successfully steer sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
consistently ensure delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts
proposal analyst/coordinator for national accounts united healthcare 2002-2006
hand selected to secure and develop high profile accounts with large corporate and federal employer groups; all accounts possess minimum annual revenue potential of $300k.
responsible for spearheading initiatives to incorporate graphics in proposals to generate client interest.
consistently reviewed entire proposal to determine scope, strategy and requirements on behalf of client.
proficiently directed stakeholder and executive meetings, providing detailed evaluations on competitive position, identifying potential risks and determining accountability for project deliverables.
successfully led cross-functional teams in a broad range of account functions, including data collection, content development, report analysis, logistical coordination, packaging and delivery.
substitute teacher los angeles unified school district 2001-2002
effectively managed a broad range of leadership operations, from executing lesson plans according to the open court learning system and leading all scheduled activities to supervising student welfare.
associate editor quadrant healthcom inc. 1999-2001
successfully contributed to the monthly production of pharmacy, therapeutics and managed healthcare news medical journals.
selected to handle special projects, including editing, proofing and styling conference presentation materials for spelling, grammar and consistency.
intake clerk/legal assistant cynthia d. jackson & associates 1996-1999
sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of legal operations, from data entry, case filing and scheduling to attorney/client correspondence, evidentiary research and compiling material for media presentations.
professional education & certifications
new jersey city university jersey city, nj 2000
bachelors of arts in english and creative writing 4.0 major gpa, graduated with honors
rockhurst university continuing education center anaheim, ca 2005
the basics of knock-your-socks-off customer service
business grammar for busy professional
california state university long beach, ca 2004
high impact business writing certificate
professional writing certificate
shippley & associates for pacificare cypress, ca 2003
writing winning proposals
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!