yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile professional eager to contribute comprehensive customer service background toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
- offer over 17 years of solid and progressive executive-level consumer finance experience, including expertise within marketing, performance analysis, and customer service capacities.
- in depth experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- recipient of over 50 commendations for excellent customer service.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- talented team player, skilled at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- dynamic communication, organization, multi-tasking, and relationship management skills.
sbc customer service representative at&t 2000-2009
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of business operations, from sales/marketing, customer service and collections to account issue resolution and payment processing.
- actively maintained compliance with company policy/procedures and fcc rules/regulations.
- successfully steered product and service up-selling functions to generate growth and revenue.
- effectively maintained a low average-call-handled time, while working with multiple computer systems.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing a satisfied clientele base.
- recognized as skilled and proficient employee, with numerous commendations for excellent customer service.
teller 2 san diego national bank 1999-2000
- facilitated a client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
- responsible for maintaining accurate bank-drawer balance, upselling new products business accounts and servicing customer cd/money market accounts.
in business administration and accounting grossmont
prerequisite coursework west georgia college 1996
network cabling course aviation & electronic schools of america
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!