energetic, well-rounded professional with an upbeat personality and proven capacity to handle various functions necessary in advancing the internal operations of an organization. dynamic communicator and persuasive speaker, able to forge meaningful associations with clients, colleagues, and management. highly skilled in administrative support, sales, client relations, and account management skills required to provide solutions to organizational needs. talent to identify the needs of clients and to encourage a risk-free, positive atmosphere to meet those needs.
office administration / records management / client relations
loan origination / sales management / consultative sales
written & verbal communication / professional development and training
dennis construction, camden, sc
administrative assistant, 09/2002 c 03/2010
- provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, tracking job costs, and scheduling meetings.
- generate invoices, reports, memos, letters, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
bank of america, city, state
sales associate, 06/1988 c 01/2002
- demonstrated knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services including marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- directed the professional success of 30 associates during nationsbank to bank of america merger.
- supported the efforts of associates tasked with opening commercial, small business, money market, retirement accounts, and premier banking accounts.
- handled loan processing functions including loan approval, organizing loan documentation, collateral exception, contact clients concerning delinquent accounts, and perfect liens.
title, 06/1986 c 02/1988
- analyzed applicants' financial status, credit, lien perfection, and collateral evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- explained to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- obtained and compiled copies of loan applicants' credit histories, financial statements, and other financial information.
page 1 of 2
page 2 of 2 | yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- added insurance coverage to customers accounts as an added-value courtesy and a method of protecting bank s collateral.
- monitored, reconciled, and reviewed transactions among insurance company, banking records, and customer accounts.
associate of arts in general education
on board of camband, camden high school band
vice president/ volunteer, camden high school jrotc, cheerleaders and camden high school band
chairperson, relay for life
committee member, southern states marching band
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
it is with great confidence that i offer my years of experience and strong administrative abilities to your organization. as i pursue the <<position title>> within <<company name>>, i recognize that my credentials and experience would greatly assist in reaching future goals and objectives.
my 10+ years of experience in a customer-focused environment handling the needs of the general public is the basis for my confidence that i would be a valuable asset to your organization. i consistently communicate the corporate vision to the internal members of the organization so that everyone understands their role in achieving these goals, ensuring that the action steps are taken to ensure that goals are met and developing plans to achieve those goals. more importantly i offer service to visitors utilizing the highest level of professionalism and tact. to maintain efficiency within an organization i regularly prepare recommendations for improvements in policies, controls, new methods, and suggest other changes to improve the efficiency of operations.
during my career, i ve gained notable experience leading and training other employees in a variety of functions. my professional background also includes a proven expertise in handling financial transactions, records management, report review and generation, and effectively communicating with clients and members of the team, verbally and in writing.
my aptitude for evaluating complex problems and reviewing related information to develop viable solutions would be of great use to your organization. i welcome more discussion about how my skills can help in meeting the goals and objectives of your organization. until then, should you have any additional questions feel free to contact me at your convenience.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!