yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx
driven educator seeking a challenging position as a teacher s assistant, where training in child care, leadership and strong organizational skills will prove instrumental to employer success.
a motivated and caring educator who believes that all children can learn and thrive in a stimulating and safe environment. proven ability to work in chaotic situations while maintaining a positive attitude. commended for excellence in creativity, leadership and organization. exceptional ability to establish instant rapport with both students and parents. proficient in both french and english.
- create safe, comfortable and fun learning environments for children of all ages.
- teach basic skills in creative, colorful ways to keep children focused and engaged.
- assist teacher by developing, designing and implementing creative educational worksheets.
- provide a full range of age-appropriate actives that encourage childhood social development.
- create instructional materials and procedures consistent with individual learning needs.
- assist teachers in implementing activities to stimulate constructive play.
- foster effective communication with parents to maintain a partnership environment.
- experience in detailed reports and documentation; ensuring data accuracy and completeness.
- maintain current knowledge of regulations and state guidelines to provide quality environment for children.
bachelor of arts in english fordham university 2008
associates degree in liberal arts-humanities suny westchester community college 2006
honors program, dean s list, phi theta kappa national honor society member,
beacon scholar candidate for gender studies paper, june 2005
new york state certified teacher assistant
receptionist/clerical assistant westchester community college 2005-present
- capably provide comprehensive support for all tasks, including greeting students, answering questions, off-site filing, classroom aids, mail management, and course registration/alterations.
- adept at developing and maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- proficient in a wide variety of computer systems and support of information systems, including microsoft word, excel and promap.
- strong background in multi-tasking; effectively handling high-volume call switchboard and client communication.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!