Dedicated Pharmacist with strong clinical expertise and leadership talents eager to join
Office of Pharmacy Affairs (OPA) in supporting the Affordable Care Act and optimizing the success of the 340B program.
Outstanding experience in communicating policies, procedures, and system and clinical updates to all pharmacy staff.
Exemplary organizational skills in processing daily prescriptions and compounding medications.
Proactively counsel patients in taking broad range of prescribed medications and OTC products to optimize safety and understanding of treatment.
Able to accurately interpret physician orders, detect therapeutic incompatibilities, and maintain records for controlled substances in accordance with strict regulatory requirements.
Personable, precise, methodical, and extremely customer service-focused.
Maintain thorough and up-to-date knowledge of industry/therapeutic trends.
Diligently maintain detailed records of patients receiving investigational, narcotic, and controlled drugs.
Chevy Chase Care Pharmacy/DaaRoo Pharmacy, Chevy Chase, Maryland, 2009 to Present
- Direct daily pharmacy operations with an emphasis in ensuring and monitoring quality of pediatric compounding and formulation.
- Diligently maintain records of all transactions to ensure accurate control over and accountability for all drugs.
- Fill and dispense prescriptions, submit claims for third-party reimbursement, and advise physicians on formulary medications and cost-effective and innovative therapies.
- Coordinate marketing activities within healthcare community to drive business growth and elevate customer awareness.
Chase Brexton Health Services, Baltimore, Maryland, 2006 to 2008
- Managed 340B Drug Pricing Program inventory and formulary.
- Directed, motivated and led staff to exhibit meticulous accuracy in daily operations, resulting in capturing top customer satisfaction ratings.
- Supervised training and development of new employees and pharmacy students rotating at clinic.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Applied dynamic prioritization skills toward administering multiple dispensing systems concurrently, monitoring and replenishing inventory, and enforcing regulatory compliance.
- Evaluated therapeutic benefits and cost-effectiveness of new drugs to maximize pharmacy s financial performance while offering the best products to customers.
University of Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland, 2007 to Present
Adjunct Faculty C Associate Clinical Professor
- Exercise strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills as preceptor for pharmacy students during Phase I clinical rotation.
Chase Brexton Health Services, Baltimore, Maryland, 2003 to 2006
- Played an integral role in driving efficient pharmacy activities encompassing processing, preparing and dispensing prescriptions, replenishing inventory, and steering compliance.
- Counseled, educated and instructed patients in prescriptions, OTC products, and other health-related products.
- Streamlined workflow to expedite processing of more than 350 prescriptions per day.
- Closely monitored patient medication profiles for drug interactions, dosage information, duration of treatment, precautions, and drug-disease contraindications.
- Relied upon to provide consultation services to other healthcare providers within clinic.
- Effectively prepared sterile products such as injectable parenteral solutions and irrigating solutions.
Doctorate Degree of Pharmacy, University of Maryland at Baltimore, School of Pharmacy, 2003
License #16775, state of Maryland
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!