yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
proficient professional eager to participate in a management-training program, eager contribute strong employee development and communication skills and leadership talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- offer solid and progressive academic management experience, including expertise within personnel supervision, operational management, administration, and customer service capacities.
- excel in recruiting, building and leading top-performing, client-focused personnel teams.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction.
- dynamic communication, administration, leadership, and relationship management skills.
special education teacher capistrano unified school district 2007-2009
- effectively develop an innovative classroom management program providing a safe, comfortable, and fun learning environment designed to maximize educational success.
- oversee the development and implementation of individual education plans, individualized instructional materials and activities consistent with individual learning needs.
- successfully design curriculum in compliance with state and district content standards.
- foster effective communication with parents to maintain a partnership environment.
- directly supervise staff of four adult classroom assistants and medical professionals, addressing individual student education, health and safety concerns.
special education paraprofessional/teacher newport-mesa unified school district 2003-2007
- actively served as a paraprofessional aid, assisting teacher with direct instruction, classroom management, and student personal/medical care.
administrative assistant community relations city of garden grove 2002-2003
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from event planning, generating donations and equipment rentals to food/beverage purchasing and community relation services.
desk assistant/listings editor/staff writer los angeles times 1987-2000
- consistently assisted section editor with all daily operational functions, while supervising three assistants and overseeing the compilation, editing and publication of 700 column inches of published material each week.
restaurant/food services institutional experience 1982-1987
- formal training in practical food applications, including as food service safety, sanitation, culinary mathematics, food preparation, food presentation, cooking, and baking.
- experience as a professional candy maker and cook for red robin international and beverly manor company.
level 1 specialist teaching credentials national university
completed 90 plus units of study, including numerous masters level courses, for certification in working with students with moderate to severe disabilities.
business degree in organizational management vanguard university 2001-2004
key coursework in business management, production theory, systems applications, economics, business writing, marketing, and human relations.
coursework in food preparation/management orange coast college 1984-2001
90 credit hours in food service safety and sanitation, culinary mathematics, general food preparation and presentation, cooking, and baking techniques.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!