0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile professional eager to contribute comprehensive background toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
- talented professional offering over 12 years of solid experience in personnel recruitment, staff training and client service capacities.
- in depth experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction.
- dynamic communication, organization, multi-tasking, and relationship management skills.
nrfu enumerator us census bureau 2010
- proficiently conducted door-to-door canvassing of non-response follow-up, carrying out in-person interviews on behalf of employer.
physician recruiter barton & associates 2004-2008
- spearheaded all aspects of recruitment operations, from recruiting physicians and assigning locum tenens work to negotiating payments and training staff.
- facilitated productive business relationships with physicians in a competitive work environment.
counselor justice resource institute 2003-2004
- serving as lead staff member, consistently provided individual counseling therapy to residents.
- effectively trained and directed new staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as orienting new staff, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
senior mental health associate westwood pembroke health system 1998-2003
- actively served as pediatric unit supervisor, consistently serving as liaison between milieu staff and case management.
- responsible for interviewing and hiring mental health associates, as well as orienting new mental health associates and registered nurses to therapeutic milieu.
cpr certified, 2004
non violent crisis intervention; cpi training, 2002
certified cpr instructor, 2000
aggressive behavior, 1998-1999
supervisor/staff trainer; strength-based child and adolescent treatment
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!