yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile business professional eager to contribute broad-scope experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- bachelor s candidate in offering solid and progressive experience in business operations, administrative support and customer service capacities.
- facilitate client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- skilled at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- recognized as dedicated, hard-working professional with a proven commitment to honesty and dependability.
plant shut down/quality control tester superior essex communications 2000-2008
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of qa operations, from performing testing on cable wire to ensuring repairs are made in a timely and efficient manner.
- responsible for overseeing quality testing on products, checking for operational/mechanical failures, returning products to the processing station for repair, and update database accordingly.
manager gates petroleum 1998-2000
- effectively hired, trained and directed staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as work scheduling, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue on behalf of company.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
- responsible for overseeing inventory operations, database management and customer service.
mental retardation specialist assistance lancaster county disabilities/special needs 1989-1998
actively assisted mentally handicapped patients in a broad range of daily functions, including personal hygiene, cooking, cleaning, and job skills.
university of south carolina at lancaster 1992-1995
university gpa 4.0
anticipated graduation 12/2011
bachelor s of applied science in business management/accounting
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!